•he 😫😫😫👌👌👌😭😭🤪👀🤪😳😳🥰🥰•

"Y/N GET UR UGLY BOOTY UP HERE! DONT WANNA BE LATE FOR YOUR PATHETIC JOB DO YOU??"    I heard my mother screech from the kitchen.

I groaned and turned to look at my alarm clock. It read 8:08 am.

"Crap!" I jumped into hyper mode, rushing to my closet. "I'm so late!!" I realized, scratching and clawing at pieces of clothing in my closet.

I decided on a jeans and simple grey T-shirt with the words " lęmøń đëmôń " scribbled across it. I bolted to the door as I heard my mom yell my name.

"COMING!!" I screamed back, sliding down the stairs on my belly like a penguin before turning the corner to the kitchen.

I grabbed the lamest food available (an apple) before squeezing out the door.

"Bye Stepmom!"

"Bye failure!" She replied sweetly.

I love my mom. She's so kind and loving. How could I not? Yesterday she gave me extra scraps for dinner. I know right? So sweet.

I grabbed my 200 year old sparky pink bike before making my way to my new job.

After hours of driving down the road with my bike, I finally made it to the job site.

"ross is just a drummer inc."

Wow! Such a perfect name for a perfect job. I would finally be getting into music, my dream job since I was pushed out my mothers disgusting body. If I could make a good first impression on my higher ups, maybe I could even create music for popular bands like tallyhall and îmãgîńę đrªgøńš.

Oh, it's fun to dream.

I ran inside, my mad thicc self flying into the building.

A nerd girl with glasses began to speak to me. I saw her name tag read "lasagna." She spoke front behild the receptionist booth.

"Name?" She muttered, pushing her silvery white glasses further up her nose.

"Oh, it's y/n" I responded.

She giggled stupidly before handing me a gun.

"This opens the door to your gig. Just shoot the handle." She said, before playing hidden in the sand at a deafening volume.

Thanking her, I walked over to room a12, shooting the gun multiple times into the door and handle.

Nothings working... I thought.

I was pushed out of my thoughts instantly when a man with a red tie opened the door for me.