•My Cannibal Romance•

Looking for a cavern
A place where she can stay
Waiting for the darkness
When she leaves obsessed to make her way to me
Because it's getting to the time when she will need to feed

[Chorus]
And I am the willing victim of a cannibal
She rips out my bones just like I'm an animal
And right when I'm feeling like my blood is drained
She calls it a game

But the wound she leaves is unmistakable

[Verse 2]
I'm not the only one that she has come to see
Dig up the skeletons of men who thought that they would be the one like me
Like they could be the ones to make her believe
But for now

[Chorus]
I am the willing victim of a cannibal
She rips out my bones just like I'm an animal
And right when I'm feeling like my blood is drained
She calls it a game
But the wounds that she leaves is unmistakable.

"It's... beautiful..." Zubin murmured from behind my back. At this point, the whole gang was here. Even Rob and Zubin came to check it out after their date (JOKE SHIP PLEASE DONT ATTACK ME).

"C-call y/n back in. Let us talk to her. This writing is just... wow." Ross mentioned.

'That girl wrote this? No way. It's just. Wow the lyrics are so confusing and really make you think! I love it.' My mind spoke, still in shock as I stared blankly at the paper. It was probably the mustiest paper ever. It literally looked like Yuri's poem from doki doki literature club. But all in all, it was the most beautiful of papers.

"Yes? You called me?" Y/n looked around the room, but her eyes fell to me. I felt my face heating up, which was really weird, because I'm 99% sure I don't have a fever. My faces burned even more when she gave me a small smile.

"Yes. We did. To put it simply, we want you to join our songwriting group. The song you created is stellar." Ross said, jumping up and down, his high heels smacking against the floor.

She looked shocked, but happy. " HECK YES!!"
She began doing an adorable little dance, her h/l hair dancing too."ok ok! When do I start I mean I don't even have all my stuff-"

"Calm down! We'll have  all your stuff handle. Your all good." I reassured her, my once gone energy starting to come back around this girl.

"Zubin and I can help you learn all the dorms and stuff, we're not professional, but-" Rob was quickly cut off.

"Oh nice! Ok ok. I can't wait. Thank you all so much. I'll see you tomorro-"

"You can stay for now." I said without thinking. 'What the heck?? No she can't what am I saying! Only the band can stay here am I insane???'

"Are you sure?" Y/n asked.

"Yup" I confirmed.

'What.is.happening.to.me???'

Author note: sorry for the short chapter boys, I'm working on other stories a bit more before I continue the next chapter. Can't wait to see u again for the next one.