•New girl•

Joe hawley POV
I was chilling with the gang when heard
multiple shots fire from the door.

'Ugh. What little nerd is trying to get in? I'm tired, and I haven't had my tallyhall flavored energy drink yet.' i thought, annoyed that we have another new worker coming in.

Look, its not like the songs they made were bad, but they werent very good either. They werent Two Wuv by a long way.

As i walked to the door, more shots fired from through the door, hitting andrew in the leg multiple times. He screeched, but then went back to his always blank stare of death.
I finally made my way to the door, opening it only to see a 5'3 girl with h/l, h/c hair and unsettling e/c oRbS and a mad thicc booty.
Her s/c skin was beautiful, like of a doll.

All in all, she was kinda cute, i guess.

Realization finally clapped me. 'What the heck am i thinking! I shouldnt be focused on that. All i need to think about is how soon i can send her home.' I thought, happy with myself for seeing my mistake.

She was about to speak, but I stopped her. I seriously dont need another monolouge about this persons terrible home life, and her stupid "hopes and dreams."  I'd rather collab with lemon demon, and thats saying something, since i totally ghosted that dumb idiot. Go running back home to your no eyed girl, neil.

"You here for the audITION?!" my voice cracked really badly half-way through my sentence, something that only happened when I was nervous. And I was not nervous around girls. Never have been, never will be. Must be something else then. It has to be.

She blinked at me a couple times before composing herself, and replying with a confident, "Yes, I am."

"Aight. Follow me. Give us your lyrics and tempo, and we'll send you back to us if we like it."

That's not what we were required to do, but I was so SICK and tired of the long and boring lyrics and having to wait an hour for them to finish. So, this is easier.

"Yo Grey in the back sipping gnac in here, he's knocking down the shots like bill laimbeer, where u at?" I yelled

"My name is Ross, Joe. R-o-s-s. Please call me that." Ross sighed, slumping his shoulders slightly.

"Fine. Ross, read this stupid thing over. Let me know if it's not trash, and I'll read it and decide if she's slightly useful." I replied. I honestly could not give two Steve Gallaghers about this.

"Ok Joe! Cya!" He skipped away, and it was at this point that I noticed his pink Barbie tutu. I rolled my eyes at this everyday occurrence, turning to look back at the new employee.

"Name?"

"Y/n"

"Birthday?"

"Y/b"

I scribbled my pen furiously and clicked it down when I was done.  "Ok y/n, go on ahead to this room. We might see you again, but I somewhat doubt that." I muttered the last part under my breath so she couldn't hear me. Last thing I need is a triggered cute girl.

'Again Joe? S t o p.' I told my wacky brain.

"Oh uhh...ok. See you again, even though you highly doubt it." She didn't put any edge in her voice, and somehow that made my jaw drop even more. First off, how did she hear me? Second, what was that girlboss response?

I was already somewhat impressed, but I saw she had left already, so I couldn't reply. Not like I would have time too, because I soon saw a pink tutu sway towards me. Ross.

"Joe! You've gotta see this!"

My eyes widened. What could be so important that Ross put his high heels on? Nothing could be that important.

"Coming. Show me."

Ross brought me to the recording studio, holding multiple pieces of paper. They read
' y/n's tempo and song idea'

"That girl? Seriously ross?" I deadpanned.

"Brooo just read it!!! It's so good!"

I sighed and began to read the paper. And I saw what could only be described as a masterpiece.