•Rachel I HATE HERR•

Literally Wrote this in class when i was supposed to do work but its fine.

Y/N Pov

I arose from my new hotel room after a rude awakening from Mr.Sun. Today was the first day I'd have real work. This also meant hanging out with Rachel and the other NCLD songwriters and developers.

We had the whole weekend off, which was mostly spent with Joe out on the streets. We had a ton of fun talking about random topics, and even got Ice cream afterwards. Unfortunately Rachel caught wind of the whole situation and stole him on Sunday. I decided not to mind, and assumed they probably had history. Probably not good history, considering the annoyance in Joe's eyes whenever she's within a 10 foot radius.

I'll just ignore her. Or thats what i hoped. Its gonna be really hard to avoid her in the work environment, but since Joe's there, it'll be more bearable.

(le time skip)

"Woo! I'm gonna make perfect songs for the new album!" Rachel pumped her fist in the air, and i recoiled back slightly.

"We.." I muttered, sighing. This is gonna be a long week. Hopefully she wont be as energetic by day two.

She was NOT less energetic, maybe even the opposite. We worked separately on songs, and got to review each others songs. And as much as I wanted to dislike her songs, they were really good.

She had created up to 4 new songs, while i had only made about two, not including cannibal. When i went to Joe's desk, i smiled slightly at all the notes he had scribbled about my songs, like the tempo, what they might mean, and possible rhythm. The small gesture caused my body to feel fuzzy.

Finally, we had reached Friday. It was time to review the songs and see which ones would be added.

Rachel-

-Misery Fell

-Toy food

--The trap

-You

Me-

-Cannibal

-Hymn For a ScareCrow

-A Lane of Willows

"Ok! Lets decide what songs we wanna put into the album, since we already have most songs ready. We only need four more songs, so we're gonna look through." Rob said cheerfully.

Joe Hawley POV

I hate this.

If I was the one deciding the songs, every single one would be all Y/N. She has really good songs, and to be honest I really don't wanna Vote for Rachel.

Yes, it's a Vote. All 5 tallyhall members will have three votes each. They can vote multiple times for one or stack votes.

Now, we're here, reviewing the songs (anonymously, but I knew cannibal and Hymn for a Scarecrow was y/n's)

"Ugh. This is hard. They're all so beautiful to listen too!" Ross cried out from my left, and I couldn't help agree. Almost all these songs are beautiful!

'Can't pick....' I thought.

{cut the chapter of short bc I'm tired)