Anger

A/N: r e d e m p t i o n i s s w e e t

Rachel POV:

I am mad.

Beyond mad actually. Enraged, fuming, killer-like. He has the audacity to walk in here like he works at the studio, but I know his intentions.

I know.

2 Months Earlier...

Cold wind brushed at my hair as I stood at the extremely popular studio, owned by Will Wood.

I had always wanted to go into this field. Now I finally get too!

The receptionist toon my name in a not so kind way before guiding me to the man himself.

I get to work for Will Wood! He hired me on his abroad trip to near where I lived, and sue me if I wasn't going to take advantage of this perfect job opportunity. I can finally make my parents proud of me!

So I thought.

It all went downhill after I entered his office and accepted his terms.

Present time

"Who are you, little lady?"

I gritted my teeth. How dare he touch y/n after all the crap he's pulled! I know I'm not the closest with y/n because of my.. problems. But give the girl her personal space.

Everyone around me was frozen in place, even Joe. I turned to look at Andrew. Even He was worried? He must have done something to Ross is just a Drummer Inc. for these reactions to fire up.

"It's truly and honor to be here after winning the award for the best song company. I truly love an audience to witness my splendor." He chuckled.

Even the way he talks is annoying.
What's even worse is nobody wants to fricking speak up.

Well so be it.

I took a few steps forward, no fear anymore. I'm gonna make this idiot pay.

"Get away from Y/n. Now. Get out of this studio, and never come back." I gritted my teeth in anger. Keep cool. Keep cool.

"Oh?" He grinned, recognizing my face. "Miss Rachel, How long has it been?"

"Not long enough!" I raised my middle finger at him, hoping he got the message.(If you understand this reference I love you)

"You're probably wondering why I'm here! dont stay too shocked. I'm sure you have sooooo many questions, don't worry dearies! All shall be answered soon!" 

"I have a question for you.." Y/n's soft voice spoke out from far underneath him.

"Oh hello beautiful. I forgot about you." Will spoke. "You have a little question yes?"

Looking at Joe in my peripheral vision, i saw his jaw clench as the words "beautiful" left Will Woods mouth. He went from fearful to a similar reaction to me. Mad.

Y/n glared at Will Wood.

"Get. Your hands. Off of me." She gritted through her teeth.

A look of intrigue covered Wills face.

"Hm. Or what?"

I had to stop myself from screaming "GO GIRL!" At y/n as she kicked Will in the crotch, hard. He stumbled back a few steps, no cry of pain coming from him. He had a look of distaste of his face however.

"Why You little-" Wood stepped forward angrily, breaking his calm demeanor. Hurry up and let me beat him up!

Joe stepped in this time.

"Touch her, and i swear you'll regret it."