•Emo girl•

A/N- To miz things up a bit we have2 POV'S today. You're welcome.
Y/N POV-

'Joe was alot nicer than usual..'

I sat in my new bedroom, enjoying the feeling of multiple blankets piled on top of me.

From what I've seen of joe, he is a bit rude, but he seems to be.. what's the word? Misunderstood?

I guess that's the life of an emo. Wait, wrong person. Oh zubin, you!

But what I was more concerned about was the way I felt

But what I was more concerned about was the way I felt. I was.. content. I felt more comforted than ever, and supported even though I didn't know Joe very well. There was just something different.

'Im gonna find out what.'

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Joe Hawley POV

My mood was probably the brightest it had been in a while. Yes, I, Joe Hawley, just comforted someone. That's the first and the last time it'll happen though.

I walked back to the studio, where we had time to kill till tonight, when we would begin to record some singles for our albums, including y/n's new song, 'cannibal.'

The songs tempo and lyrics were great for our group. Totally fit the vibez we were going for.
🖤 t ą l l y h ã l l. 🖤

oh, sorry i got off track a bit. We had a great tempo and lyrics, but who's gonna sing it? Zubin? We will have to see.

Still giddy from the whole ordeal with y/n, I decided to head to my room, only to be interrupted by a buzzing in my pocket.

I rummaged through my pocket to grab my sparkly pink phone case.

My breath hitched when I read the callers ID.

'Emo🖤🖤'

Zubin? Zubin never calls me. Ever. This must be seriously important if he is calling me. He's normally to busy vibing with rob.

I clicked the green button to answer him.

His voice echoed from the other side of the line.

"Get here. Now dude."

"What's going on?" I replied, racking my brain for the worst possible outcome.

"Hard to explain, bro. Long story short, not good for y/n or our other songwriters."

That stopped me in my tracks.

'Y/n...' Is she gonna be ok? What's happening?

"I'll be there as quick as possible. Where are you?"

His voice became more odd. "Studio."

I hung up and began breaking into a sprint, confusion coursing through my blood faster than a dog that sees a car at 3am.

'Im sure it's nothing. It's all gonna be fine right?"

I was naive to think such an optimistic thought.

A/N

Sorry for no updates recently! I had a little hiatus but I'm gonna try to be uploading a bit more for you all. Please vote if you can! Bye bby gorls