dooW lliW

(A/N: An extra chapter today because it's my best friends Birthday! Happy Birthday Shawty!)

Y/N POV

I sweatdropped at Zubin last statement.

What the heck is happening?

Zubin waltz in my room like he owned the place, sat down and started questioning and accusing me of my relationship with Joe?

Ok y/n. Calm down.

"A thing?" I raised my voice slightly. "Maybe we do. And if we did, you wouldn't tell anybody, would you?" I asked, making sure he knew my conditions before I told him anything that happened.

Zubin smiled like a child. "My lippys are sealed."

"Lippys? Yknow what, nevermind." I sighed and rubbed my temples. "What do you want to know so badly Zoob?"

His answer was almost immediate in the short 2 seconds before he responded. "What happened last night? Because my boi Joe is real nervous, like he got rejected or something."

Rejected?

I didn't reject him. I never wanted to reject him! Is that what he thought? Oh crap, does he think I don't like him now? Because he kissed me? I told him I liked it didn't I?

No! I- That was, I mean, sudden! But not in a bad way or anything-"

I never directly told him.
And knowing Joe, he might be overthinking it all. Why didn't I just say it back? Idiot!

I'll tell him tomorrow. Yeah.

Actually, forget that. I'm going today.

"No, I didn't reject Joe. I-" I paused before saying this next part. "I feel the exact same way he does Zubin."

"Does exact way means utterly in love with him?" Zubin replied questioningly.

I groaned at his somewhat idiotic response. "That's sorta what I implied. Sorry if I didn't make it clear."

"Well.." He began. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GO TALK TO JOE MAN! HE'S PROBABLY OVERTHINKING! COME ON!" Zubin didn't allow me to reply, ushering me furiously out of my room before I could even grab some essentials.

I internally facepalmed as Zooby led me down to the studio where Joe was at.

Zubin...

^
??? POV

"Don't you think it's time?"

My brain contemplated the possible options for hire. How shall we put them down?

"Time for what, my lord?"  Quandale Dingle, my steward asked me. What a fool.

"Time," I began slowly, inching every word forwards as they rolled off my tongue.
"To get rid of these pathetic songwriters, along with the disgrace that is Ross Is Just A Drummer Inc."

Does my foolish steward understand now? How hard is it to see? They are the problem. They feed off of sales which I own. These songwriters that say they have skill must be taken care of. My hate for them grows evermore.

"I see. I shall make preparations for you to meet tallyhall." Quandale responded in nervous demeanor.

"See that you do."

^
Y/N POV

I was nervous to head back to the studio. A little because Joe was there, but something else too. Rachel had contacted me last night saying she heard something near the studio that sounded like twigs breaking in a repeated fashion. I didn't even know she had my number, and I forgot to let management know about this.

Putting aside the weird activity at night, an aching feeling hit my chest, my gut telling me not to go to the studio. However, zubin thinks otherwise.

It's probably nothing.

We reached the door of the studio, moving toward it eagerly as I felt a unnatural wind behind us. I wanted to think about it a bit more, but zoobin slammed the doors open in a happy manner before I could even think about any of the situation.

"Yo! I brought y/n with me!" He announced before turning to talk to me.
"Okay my gal, you should go talk to-"

I barely listened to what he was saying. Everyone was staring at us like we had natural ketchup on our face. Even Zubin halted his sentence.

Everyone in the room had a look of absolute terror on their faces, evident through Zubin, and Rob who was nearby.

Why are they looking at us though? What are they-

If they aren't looking at us, they're looking at something, or someone behind us.

The only thing I could think was to look at Joe for guidance. I didn't feel a presence behind me, so what's going on?

I turned to face his, his eyes full of fear, worry, and concern.

"What do I do?" I mouthed to him and he understood after his response quickly after. He spoke slowly.

"Don't. Move."

"Well. It seems this place looks the same as it was last time." A dark voice rasped out from over my shoulder. "Almost the same." He continued, but not before grabbing my face and forcing me to look at him.

I understand the terror now.

He smirked at the obvious discomfort and fear that was written across my face. His hot breath as he spoke didn't help my emotions.

"Who are you, little lady?"