•The Red Tie 🤩•

I couldnt help my leg from bouncing up and down against the seat, where i sat with the remaining tallyhall members.

Ross, Rob, and Zubin had gone down to tell the directors of their new pick, a.k.a me. They were going to figure where i'd be staying, along with any paperwork. 'Nice!'

That left Andrew and Joe Hawley in the room with me. A few moments of extremely awkward silence passed before andrew spoke. 

"Outie."

And with that, he sat up from his chair, and walked aggressively towards the door, shutting it behind him. That just left me an my thoughts... and Joe.
'Maybe he;s shy, so i gotta take the lead here!" I contemplated in my head before speaking.

"Hey, you're Joe Hawley, right? I've seen some of your music, and I gotta say, its pretty great! I'm not a fan of understandable lyrics, so you totally cater towards people like me." I looked up at him, giving him a smile. He seemed shocked, and I was wondering why until he spoke.

"You're not mad at me for earlier? I was sort of a bit-  rude." He cut off his swear word, which I greatly appreciated.

"Oh. That? Please, I've heard worse from my mom on the regular." I replied, adding emphasis.  I really didnt want him to feel bad. It didnt bother me.

He seemed to relax at this, a small smile adorning his CHISELED JAWLINE. His Blackish-brown hair feathering out at his movement. " I am glad you uhh... like my music. We arent a big band yet."

"You'll get popular! Dont give up, and hey i'm here to help too now. Expect some weird lyrics." I grinned stupidly before lift my hand up, which was curled into a fist. (Punches Joe)

He grinned back before bumping his fist against mine. If hands sizes were dogs, I'd be a chihuahua and his would be a pitbull. When he pulled away, i stood up but instantly slipped on some tallyhall drink on the floor (thanks zubin) and fell on my bootycheeks.

I pouted while Joe was laughing his head off. It was such a nice sound, one I knew i probably wouldnt hear much. So in that moment, I cherished it.

                        <~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

A/N
Sorry again for clapping y'all with short chapters, I just wanted to get one out for today. But worry not! Next chapter will be 1000+ words, so stay tuned bby gorls.