Namjoon ♡︎ As your boyfriend

☽ Taking him basically everywhere cause your boyfriend never learned how to drive.

☽ But with how much driving him annoyed you sometimes, it also led sometimes to magical date nights riding bicycles together and enjoying each other's precense.

☽ "Namjoon why are you so damn big?" You whine as yet again you're trying to reach for a kiss but he's just so tall.

☽ His dimples are your favorite thing in him. You love them so much that when whenever they appear you can't help but kiss them.

☽ Spending long nights taking care of him when he's staying in his studio writing music till the early hours of the morning. You love making food for him or massaging his sore shoulders.

☽ "Baby look, it's a small crab!" Namjoon yells as he run towards you holding something between his intertwined hands. Peeking to see what he's excited about you see he actually do has a crab.

☽ "OMG NAMJOON GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME ARE YOU CRAZY!"

☽ Museum dates from time to time. He's the one who's enjoying the art and you're the one who enjoys the air condition.

☽ At night when he hugs you from the back, you always ask him to hum something for you. He might not be the best singer out there, but his deep voice always manages to calm you down, something only he knows how to do.

☽ You'll never miss an opportunity to sit on lap. Never. Something about his thighs...

☽ Namjoon always manages somehow to let tears fall from your eyes whenever you watch him on stage. He looks so in place, like he's where he belongs. His smart and caring words goes straight into your heart and warms it.

☽ Finding yourself thinking inappropriate thoughts when you watch Namjoon in his element. Rapping and acting so artsy does some things to you.

☽ Sometimes Namjoon finds himself thinking how you can still be with him even thought he's such a baby sometimes. That's why he's doing his best to give you reasons to stay with him.

☽ Bear, bones crushing hugs from him but you can't find a reason to not like it. His body is so big and always so warm. He's your home.

☽ Namjoon loves waking you up by kissing your face softly. He starts with your lips because he's too impatient to kiss then in the end, then moves to the tip of your nose, then he goes to press them as gently as he can on your closed eyelids. And when he sees your eyes flutter open, he kisses your lips once again with a soft smile.