Reassurance ♡︎ Kim Namjoon

*check out the end for a little surprise photo :)

*****

Y/n POV

"They won't hate you, they could never hate you. Besides, they know how much you're important to me, so trust me, hating you is the last thing they'll do." Namjoon kept reminding me for the 10th time today.

Today I was finally going to meet the biggest impact on Namjoon's life in these last couple of years, his group members, aka rest of the members of BTS. After dating for six months now, Namjoon has decided that he wants to introduce you to the people he cares about the most. His second family.

I was driving us to this random restaurant that we made a reservation to, because my very talented boyfriend I was dating, apparently doesn't have a talent for driving and didn't think that getting a license is important enough.

Through the whole way I couldn't stop rambling about this and that out of stress. "What if they won't like me?" . "What if they'll hate me?" . "What if they will think I'm stupid?" . "Or maybe not even good enough for you?" .

Namjoon in response just kept chuckling over how stressed I was. He also thought it was cute that I actually cared about what the members will think about me, without me even knowing about the millions of stories he has already told them about you. They already loved you.

You stopped the car after parking it at the restaurant's parking lot. "Love, relax" Namjoon said softly and released your fingers after you gripped the steering wheel way too hard. You didn't even notice your knuckles turning white.

You turned your head to look at him and immediately relaxed after meeting his eyes. Namjoon gave you a little smile that showed his cute little dimples and got out of the car.
He came all the way around the car to open your door.

When you got out of the car Namjoon put both of his hands on your shoulder. "You're ok baby, I promise." He said and tucked a piece that fell out of your loose ponytail behind your ear.

That little gesture made me smile and forget, even if it's just a bit, about the stress.

"Now, can we please go already so I can show off my beautiful girlfriend?" Namjoon said and raised his eyebrow.

I giggled. "Yes, we can go now."

Namjoon intertwined our hands together and led us to the restaurant. The hostess, who recognized Namjoon, led us all the way to the back of the restaurant, where they held a little private room. "Everyone has already arrived, the menus are inside. Enjoy." She said and left us in front of the door.

Namjoon looked down at me and waited for my reaction. I took a deep breath and nodded. Namjoon kissed the top of my head and then sent his hand to the handle.

The door opened and immediately 6 pairs of eyes turned into our direction. I could feel the blush craping to my cheeks, not used to all the attention.

"Y/n!" A short man with plump lips and blonde hair got up quickly from his chair and came towards our direction. "Oh it's so nice to finally meet the one this man doesn't keep his mouth shut about." He said as he stood in front of me with a big smile and offered his hand for me to shake.

I gladly accepted the hand shake and smiled. "You must be Jimim" I said after I recognized some features in his face that matched the description Namjoon told me before about the members.

"Do you really don't keep your mouth shut about me?" I giggled as I looked at a really red and blushing Namjoon.

"Ah, Why won't you go to say hello to all the members honey?" Namjoon said, trying to change the subject of the conversation.

I chuckled and went to shake and introduce myself to each member that sat around the table.

*****

The food and the mood were great, and I was actually having a real good time and enjoyed. The members were way too nice. They had interest in me, in what I was doing, how I was feeling, and overall just really accepting and loving. Oh, and extremely funny have I mentioned already?

As I was laughing at Jin's laugh that came after he told another not so funny joke, I felt a hand grabbing mine. I looked over to my right only to be met with Namjoon, that was already looking at me.

"Need some attention?" You cheekily asked him.

"Well yeah..." Namjoon said and huffed. "One hour with this members, and they already have your full attention."

I chuckled at his cuteness. "You do realize that it's completely impossible for me to have my full attention at anybody else but you right?" I said as I softly stroked his right cheek.

"Yeah I know." He said and smiled. "Are you having fun up until now?" He asked concerned.

I sighed happily. "I'm having the best time right now. Thank you for reassuring me and letting me meet them. They're the best. No wonder why you are such a good man, you grew up with good people around you Namjooni."

Through all the time I was talking, Namjoon had the biggest smile on his face, and when I finished he made sure he kissed in a way that left me dizzy after he pulled away.

"Are you done sucking each others faces so we could eat normally again without having the urge to puke?" Yoongi asked from across the table.

I lowered my head in embarrassment and kept eating my food quietly, chuckling to myself.

*****

Ok, so off topic, but have you seen blonde Jungkook and silver mullet Namjoon 😭✋🏼
May god help us. Amen.