Taehyung ♡︎ As your boyfriend

☽ Even though jazz never spoke to you, you still let Taehyung take you to jazz concerts or small pubs with live jazz music bands playing.

☽"But Taehyung I don't get this music~" you whine as Taehyung yet again, pulls you to the dance with him. "You don't have to get it, just come dance with me." He whispers in your ear and with a sigh you let him take the lead. It is enjoyable not because of the music but because Tae is always so cute when he dances.

☽ He loves taking pictures of you. Whenever you go out he order you to stand so he can take photos of you. His gallery on his phone is always full because of you and he loves it.

☽ From the other side, your gallery on your phone is always full of pictures and videos fans took of him when he's on stage and uploaded it to social medias. You knew how to appreciate some good photos of him.

☽ Small and short make out sessions when you wake up cause he has to leave to work. These always make your day ten times better.

☽ You always try to make him laugh just so see your favorite smile, his boxy smile.

☽ Taehyung surprises you once he can and has the time to a trip to Europe. Your favorite trip destination.

☽ "Y/n what do you think about this color combination?" Taehyung ask you about different outfits. "Taehyung you're the one who has style in this house, I dress like homeless 99 precent of the times.."

☽ He knows his occasional lip bites drives you crazy so whenever he's on stage and appear on the screen, he looks into the lens and make sure to bite his lips as seductively as he can, driving not only the fans crazy but knowing you're definitely going crazy backstage.

☽ "You know how those lip bites make me feel that's why you're doing them don't you?" You say in a room you locked yourselves in backstage and he smirk. Raising your eyebrow at him you look at him flatter you pushed at him seductively and drop to your knees in front of him, making his smirk drop and to his eyes to widen.

☽ Playing with his fluffy hair and massaging his scalp after a long day, making him relax.

☽ Late at night, when you're lying in bed and holding each other, when it's all peaceful and quiet, that's when you ask him to sing for you, and when ho does, his deep and soulful voice manages to slip into your whole body and heart and warm it.

☽ Sharing showers is your favorite activity.

☽ You once getting drunk together in his apartment, making you stick plastic forks inside his fluffy hair after watching Jungkook did the same in their V live.

☽ Just like your boyfriend, Jimin being the one whom you can share your secrets and deepest thoughts to and Taehyung knowing this, makes his heart completely full knowing his best friends and you are so close.

☽ Really, really, really and again, really, mind blowing sex.

☽ Him acting like a child around you, always trying to find new ways to annoy you and steal things from your hands, running around the house as he tries to escape from you.

☽ "TAEHYUNG BRING IT BACK!" You yell as you keep chasing him and through the whole apartment you can hear Taehyung's warm and captivating giggles. How can you be mad at him when he's this cute?

☽ "AHH I'M SORRY, I LOVE YOU" Taehyung screams and laughs historically at the same time when you manage to catch him.

☽ Taehyung always let everyone know whenever you two enter a room that you are his woman. He loves letting others know you're taken and you're his by sometimes holding your hands or kissing you.

*****

Hope you enjoyed this one🫰🏼