Your first kiss ♡︎ Preferences

- My first series of preferences ayeeee!
It's so hard to come up with 7 different and kinda short imagines especially because I love details sm, but I'm going to try my best🧏‍♀️

-Anyways, if you have any requests about a specific topic, you're more then welcome to tell me in the comments.

*****

❥   Kim Seokjin

it was your first date. He couldn't go out with you from the fear he'll be recognized, he invited you to his house so he could get to know you more and cook for the both of you something delicious to eat.

Seokjin opened the door when he heard you knocking, and was stunned by the way you look the moment he opened it. You stood there with a bright smile on your face, looking so beautiful. He was stunned.
By the end of your date, after finding so much in common with you, all he wanted to do was to kiss you.

'Do people even kiss each other on their first date?' He wandered. He never felt the urge to kiss someone in the short period of time he knew them.

But he didn't care, and when the moment to say goodbye came, he softly pressed his full lips to yours in a short kiss, one to show how much he wanted to continue his journey with you.

When he closed the door and you stood in front of you car, you smiled to yourself, still feeling the taste of his lips on yours.

Not so bad for a first kiss huh?

❥   Min Yoongi

Yoongi took you on a warm Saturday morning to a park he knows one hour outside of Seoul which he knows not so many people come there. Even tho people were not around, he was still wearing his mask in case someone will appear and recognize him.

You both were talking, until he decided he wanted to read for you a few lyrics he wrote.

You were so thankful he was trusting you enough to share his deep passion with you.
Through the whole time he was reading it to you, your mind didn't actually believe how he's real. His lyrics were so deep, so meaningful, so beautifully written. It made you see him in a different light.

I'm going to do it you thought.

Yoongi in that moment finished reading his lyrics. "What do you think?" He asked.

Instead of answering, you looked around, making sure there were no people around you, and with a small smile, you stood on your tippy toes and slid down his mask.

"What are you-"

But you shut him up, pressing your lips to his thin one. Yoongi, who at first didn't expect it, now relaxed against your lips, his hands came naturally to wrap around your waist. You kissed each other, lips fitting so good.

Yoongi slowly pulled away after pecking your lips one more time and looked away flustered.

"Stop being this cute or else I'm going to kiss you again." You said laughing at his adorableness.

❥   Jung Hoseok

Some would say that playing drunk 'spin the bottle' wasn't the best idea. But when you're drunk and someone suggest this game, how drunk you can refuse?