How he comforts you ♡︎ Preferences

- Any ideas to my next preferences imagine???

*****

Kim Seokjin

You came back to your apartment after an exhausting day at work. Everything you can imagine, even the little one, went wrong and it made you so tired and frustrated.
So much happened today that you forgot you were supposed to meet with Seokjin this night, only to find out that he was already inside your apartment the moment you came in.

"Y/N!" Seokjin came to you with a big smile on his face after not seeing you for a while, but his smile quickly dropped once he saw your facial expression. Knowing you too well already, he could guess your day was hectic.

"Come here my love" he whispered softly as he came forward to take your bag and drop it on the floor and wrapped his arms around you.
Sniffing his manly scent and soaking in his warmth, you automatically felt better. It was something only Seokjin could do.
Wrapping your hands around his slim yet built body, you pressed your head on his chest and let the bad events from the day vanish.

"I made us dinner baby. Should we go eat?" He asked while pecking the top of your head and pulling away.

"Mhm yeah I'm starving" you said with a tired voice.

"So how about we got eat now, and if you're still going to be hungry after we eat, you can eat me in addi-"

"I dare you to finish this sentence mister" you said, slapping his chest playfully.

Min Yoongi

Yoongi who brought food from the kitchen, was now standing behind your back without you knowing. You sat on the couch, and he was behind, getting upset.
Lately, all you did was reading about what they had to say about you on the internet.

Yoongi felt his anger rising, and instead of controlling it like he always does, he said harshly "You're reading this shit again!?" not caring if he was scaring you.

"Y/n how many times do I have to tell you that-"

But he immediately stopped when he heard you sniffling. Yoongi sighed and moved to the other side to sit next to you.
What am I doing? He thought. You needed comfort and love after all the mean things they say about you, not his stupid critics.

"Hey" Yoongi said softly. You turned your head to look at him and he swear he could feel his heart getting broke. You looked so sad.
Yoongi leaned forward and softly pressed his lips to your forehead before pulled back with a sad smile. "Why are you reading what they're writing?"

You shrugged. It was in your human nature.
"I guess.. to see if they already accepted me which... they clearly didn't." You said and your voice broke at the end.

"But they don't need to except you." Yoongi said and pulled you to his lap. "They don't know you so of course they'll say shit like this. But I know you Y/n. The true you. So what if they say things? Let them. But as long as you know that the people you care about around you love you, you don't need anything else. And we love you. Especially me" he said with a cute wink making you giggle.

"I love you." He said with his cute gummy smile and kissed you slowly, showing his love to you.

Jung Hoseok