Attention ♡︎ Kim Seokjin

*****

"No but why didn't you jump?!?"

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon"

"No turn to the right I told you!"

"But you need the left after the right!"

"AISH!"

And then you heard sound of keyboard slamming. You sigh as you let yourself another encouraging mental pat on the shoulder for managing to stay in a relationship with a famous handsome idol with busy schedule but when he all of a sudden gets a break, all this almost 30 years old famous handsome idol does is playing around 18 hours a day video games in his computer.

You ran your head through your hair as you question yourself why were you exactly in his apartment right now. It's not like he needed you. When he has a break you knew that he just stayed in front of his computer, but you were still so worried for him, that he might forget to eat or rest and just will keep playing.
But the thing that worries you the most is that this time it's a two months break.

Oh hell no, ain't no way I'll be here for two months taking care of him you thought.

I needed attention as well, I'm his girlfriend after all right? I'm a human with needs, and right now I need some love and attention from this man so I don't care, he'll drop the freaking games and will hang out with me.

Making your way to him room, you fully opened the door. Seokjin was typing and pressing his fingers aggressively against the keyboard while mumbling few encouragements words to his character. You sighed again as you watched the plate you left earlier for him, still full and like it's never been touched.

He didn't noticed your presence when you came in so you let your feet move until you were standing behind him. you let yourself grab the sides of his headphones, before rising it and removing it from his head.

Flinching, Seokjin quickly turned around to see who interrupted his playing.
You stood there, his headphones in your hands, while you crossed them on top of your chest, leaning a bit on your right side.

"Y/n. Give it back, I'm close to winning." Soekjin say while glaring at you from his spinning gamers chair. You shook your head making him sigh.
"Y/n what's with the attitude, give it back to me, don't you see you're interrupting?" He say and you feel yourself getting frustrated. You just wanted his attention, was it too hard to give it to you?

"Well excuse me for my interruption, is it's so bad I want some attention from my boyfriend after the ignorant of almost three days where you just stuck to your computer screen?!" You raised your voice at the end, making him flinch for the second time today.

Realizing you raised your voice, you quickly shut your mouth and put your palm across it. You took a deep breath and calm yourself down. "I'm sorry I yelled. Just, At least eat the food I made you, I don't want you to starve..." you said softly, brushing his already long hair away from his eyes.

Jin sighed and pushed his chair back, standing up and grabbing the plate that's on the table.
With his other hand, he offered his hand for you, signaling for you to take it. Reaching out for his, you intertwine his with your as he lead the both of you out from his bedroom towards his kitchen.

"Have you eaten?" Jin asked as he turned around to look at you after you came inside the kitchen. Shaking your head he sighs. "How can you ask me to eat my food if you still haven't eaten yours?" He say and grab your shoulders, pushing you softly down onto the kitchen chair.

Confused, you look up at him as he start getting ingredients out of the kitchen's fridge. "What are you doing?" You ask as he keeps opening packages and getting out different tools.

"I..." he start saying as he pours some water into a pot. "Although my eyes hurt, am making my beautiful but a bit annoying girlfriend a meal because I've been a bad boyfriend in the last few days." He says between stirs and mixes.

"No wonder why your eyes hurt..." you mumble but he still manages to hear you.

You hear Seokjin drop gently the spoon from his hand before he come to stand behind you. Leaning over you, he kept leaning over and over until his face was looking at you from upside down making all of his hair stand up. You tried to hold down your laughter as he was looking at you upside  down. "Care to explain to me what the hell are you doing?" You say through giggles. "I guess staring at a computer screen for too long makes people go crazy."

Pecking your lips while still being upside down, Jin returned back to his normal position. "I'm trying my best to make it up for you for playing games too much and give you attention." He says and then going back to the counter to keep mixing.

You smiled softly at him. "Jinnie..." you call him and that makes him to turn around and smile. "Don't stop your games because of me yeah? It's your break, do whatever you want. If you want to play games, do it. Just please remember to take a break in between to eat and stretch so I won't be worried too much." You say honestly as you look at him.

Jin nodded. "But you forgot the most important think I need to do in this break."
He says and you raise your eyebrow. "Giving attention to your crazy ass." He say and come to you. He bends his knees down to peck you on the lips one more time.

"Now shut your cute mouth and let me make it up for you." He says.

"Hey but I made you meal, why are you making us a new one when we can eat mine?" You ask as you watch him tense.

"Love.." he says and the silence from you making him keep talking. "How am I going to say this in the nicest way..." he say and scratch the back of his head. "The reason I didn't touch your food wasn't because I was too busy at the games but because your food is kinda-"

"Kim Seokjin I dare you to finish this sentence!"

*****

Not really a fan of this one but I still worked hard on this so...

Question: your favorite Bon Voyage season?

My answer: DEFINITELY 4!!! This season was so healing in a way I can't explain..