Workout teasing ♡︎ Jeon Jungkook

- Not really a smut but does have a little bit of mature content so I'm warning you. Enjoy :)

*****

Slowing down the pace of the treadmill, I finally could catch my breath a bit and relax. I sighed happily as I felt some sweat covering my forehead and reached to the side of the treadmill where I prepared or myself a bottle of water, and gulped almost half of it.

It was around the early morning time when Jungkook called you to wake you up and ask you if you want to come and workout with him and then maybe spend the rest of the day with him working in the studio or doing other stuff.
Your shift in work starts only around 6pm, so you knew that most of your day is going to be free and came.

You never were a big fan of working out, you liked it sometime cause you felt satisfied after it, but the main reason you even agreed to Jungkook's offer was because you knew you will get to see your boyfriend sweat and maybe work out shirtless.
Now this is something I'll never allow myself to miss...

No matter how much times you're going to see him naked, you'll never get tired of it.

Coming down from the treadmill you let your hair down from the ponytail you had on, before looking at your boyfriend who was in the middle of the room, in front of the mirror, doing squats.

Damn, that ass you thought as you walked to him.

Once he saw you approaching, he stopped in the middle of his set and came to you. "Hey, how was the treadmill baby?" He said as he brushed some sweaty hair strands away from your forehead lovingly, causing you to melt from the inside.

You nodded your head. "It was good, I actually wanted to ask if I could join you maybe?" You asked hopefully.

Jungkook smiled at you and nodded.
"Of course you can, come."

He wouldn't admit it, but you joining him right now, is going to cause some struggles. Don't get him wrong, he loves it when you join, he always enjoys it, it's just that when you look this good, wearing so so tight clothes on, that shows the whole curves of your body, and especially doing squatting, is going to test his control game on you.

You went unintentionally to stand in the front, making Jungkook stand behind you. In this position you were, he could see everything from behind, the thought of it making him huff and roll his shoulders back.
You were really testing him right now.

He went to the dumbbells stand to grab the right weight that'll fit you and put it in front of you and went back to stand behind you.

"Ok I'm starting, just follow me love, ok?" He asked, looking at you through the mirror and you nodded.

For the first two sets you were doing ok, but you aren't blind, you aren't blind to realize Jungkook's eyes sometimes 'accidentally' slipped down to your butt.

This horny man... should I try and tease him a bit?

Jungkook started the third set, but for this specific one, you sticked your butt out, way more then it should be, going down slowly, before coming up even slower. Doing it for a couple of times, you knew you got Jungkook's attention when you heard him losing his count so many times.