Arguing ♡︎ Kim Taehyung

"Please don't leave."

*****

Resting his head on your lap, you let yourself play with his thick hair, as he was playing games on his phone. Moments like these were always rare when he was a really famous public person while I was an anonymous person, not known to any public eye. And the both of us were in a relationship.

As expected of a person in the public eye, although it was not comfortable or considerate at all, it was reasonable that this person will have rumors going around.
These days, there was a rumor going around that had a connection to Taehyung's love life, but you weren't part of that rumor. It was with another idol, coming from a very popular girl group.

At first, when the rumors were not that big, you didn't have much problem with that, you knew Taehyung's love to you and what you were to him and you didn't question that at all. The problem started when the rumors started to get bigger after being at the same award shows, or verity shows. Your problem was when the rumors got so big and none of the sides made a move about clearing those rumors.

Of course you didn't expect Taehyung to just go 'I'm not in a relationship with this idol cause I have a girlfriend' cause you were still in a private relationship, but a good 'we're not together get off of our backs' would've been nice right?

Still playing with his hair, he hummed and put his phone down. Laying his head back until he laid flat, Taehyung looked up at you cutely from your lap. "What?" you said and giggled.

Taehyung shrugged. "Nothing, you just don't talk as much as you used to do. Are you ok? Is there's something bothering you my love?" He asked and got up from the comfort of your lap to a sitting position. He watched you with his curios puppy eyes and you felt your inside melts. He always had this effect on you.

You sigh and play with the bottom of your long sleeved t-shirt making Taehyung lean his head to the right side, questioning you, before sighing after realizing what's wrong with you.
"It's that thing again, am I right?" He asked in his deep voice.

Licking your lips, you look up to meet his gaze, which was now colder than before. Here we go again...

"Y/n how many times do I need to tell you that just because you're asking me to deny the rumors I can't just go and deny them." He say in a monotone voice. The same thing he says each time when you're asking.

"And why is that?" You ask in a quiet voice.

"Because I'm not alone in all of this. I can't just go and say whatever I want on the media. I'm not the only one who's going to be affected by denying those rumors, there are more people around me." He says, rolling his eyes.

Looking down again, you felt the tears in your eyes but you don't let them fall, instead, you are sniffling, trying to keep them inside.

"But don't you think for a moment that I'm being affected as well? Can't you stop for a moment and think how I'm feeling? You say there are people affected from this but what about me, am I considered the same level as the others?" You ask and look up.

Taehyung just let out a sigh, as he pulled the upper part of his hoodie on top of his head and furrowed his eyebrows.
"Y/n. You're overreacting" he said as he watched you with no emotion whatsoever on his face.