Jungkook ♡︎ As your boyfriend

Deeply apologize for not being constant at uploading. Being in the Army is draining me and I hope you could understand I really DO trying my best. I need just a little more time until I can fully relax and continue being constant like I used to be before.
Please enjoy this update and tell me what do you think. I love talking to you and hearing you♡︎

*

☽  You giving him morning small pecks on his  thin lips as soon as he wakes up that always gets him smiling big, the smile always reaches his eyes causing them to slightly crackle and disappear.

☽  You getting to hear his raw vocals as he sings next to you or sings at the top of his lungs so his voice spreads throughout the apartment.

☽  You stealing his big ass clothes constantly and wearing them since they're full of his manly scent and they feel like home.

☽  "Y/n come hear what I wrote, I finally made a progress in the song!" - you're being his partner in his music journey. Jungkook loves hearing your opinion. He trusts that you'll know what to say and what to advice him.

☽  Being his workout partner, not because you love working out, but mainly because Jungkook is sexy when he's sweating.

☽  One of your most favorite things to do was tracing your fingers against the popping veins in his manly hands.

☽  Tippy toes kisses since he's way much taller then you. No complains though.

☽  "You know that Bam always whines and cries when I'm coming inside the apartment  and he's not seeing you next to me? I swear he loves you more then me.." Jungkook pout as he whines in your ear making you chuckle and tighten your grip around him, comforting him and telling him his own dog doesn't love you more then him.

☽  Him getting tired of you slapping his ass every time he gets up from the couch or when you're going up the stairs. But could he really blame you? His ass is perfect how can you not slap him?

☽  In his long hair era, your favorite thing to do was to make each other ponytails. The amount of embarrassing hairstyles pictures you have in your gallery from this time is crazy. Up to this days if you want something and he won't give it to you, you know where to head. Your gallery is full with amazing things.

☽  Just like the relationship between the youngest and the oldest, you felt the most close with the oldest of the group : Seokjin, and Jungkook loves to see you getting so comfortable around one of his closest and dearest friend.

☽  "Y/n move I'm trying to play!" Jungkook whines as you stand in front of him while he's gameplaying. "No, Jungkook I want attention!"

☽  You getting always so worked up while watching him preform from backstage. He's always so serious about preforming and there was something about him dancing so hard, concentrating and sweating that made you so annoyed you couldn't have him right here and there but wait until he finishes.

☽  Jungkook knowing it, manages sometimes to take you and disappear right when the show ends and doing some adults things behind close doors ;)

☽  Late karaoke nights, mainly dedicated to you singing Jungkook's and BTS songs while he sits and watches, obviously makes fun of you for every voice crack even thought he thinks you're cute for trying your best. You then tell him you think you did really good makes him throw his head back and laugh at you.

☽  3am driving in his Mercedes, windows open and music on full volume. Sometimes these where the moments he felt the most free at so you made sure to do it as much as many times as you could. He deserved it.

☽  At the start of your relationship, Jungkook was shy around you. Nervous lip bites and unsure movements. Both in his way around you and in the sex.

☽  Now, not even a little shyness left in him. Jungkook grabs you, kisses you, lets you know everything in his mind. And he's basically a sex god, you can't count the amount of times you couldn't walk the day after your sex since he went so hard on you and didn't stop for a second.

☽  Small 'I love you's' in intimate moments.

*****

Would you like me to continue this series?

Question: is the live streaming of PTD came to your local cinemas today? If yes tell me about your experience❤️

My answer: YESSS I WENT TODAY! It was beautiful and mind blowing. I went there with my best friend and we couldn't stop cheering and screaming. Seriously one of my best expriences.