Chapter- 84

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

The car stopped at the venue and the three of them got out of the car.

They saw Grandpa Li and Aish standing at the entrance.

Aish smiled and gave Jungkook a hug, "You look very handsome."

Grandpa Li smiled and patted his shoulder, "We will walk before you."

Jimin also came. He still had the mic around him and looked very furious.

"Why are you so late? Anyway, let's start---" Jimin was cut off by Michael who came running to him.

"What happened?" Jimin asked.

Michael answered, "The priest's still not here."

Jimin's was about to go crazy, "Oh my god, what are you saying! The ceremony's about to start."

Yoongi saw his husband looked very troubled and went over to comfort him, "It's okay, baby. We can just let anyone else do it. we just need an officiant, right? It could be anyone."

Jimin, who was biting his nails in nervousness suddenly looked up hearing him and stared at Yoongi with an evil smile.

"You're right."

That's how Jeon Yoongi found himself standing at the altar in the center where the Officiant was supposed to stand.

Jimin happily looked at everyone and said, "Okay, guys. It's all good now."

He issued the order in the mic, "Everyone, get on position. The ceremony will now began."

The hall was decorated very beautifully and luxuriously. Jimin had really went all out at everything. All the guests and even Jungkook was very amazed.

The theme of the decoration was Periwinkle. The color that both Jungkook and Taehyung liked very much. The decoration really made one gasp and they wouldn't be able to move their eyes away.

Jimin's hardwork really paid off. He had been busy with this decoration for two weeks now. When he saw everyone staring in amazement and awe, he was very proud of himself. Most of all he wanted the couple who was going to get married today to like it. It's all for them after all.

Two men dressed in black opened the huge doors and Aish and Grandpa Li entered

They linked their arms and walked down the aisle together. The piano was playing a sweet melody.

All the guests stared at Aish in awe, like a goddess. Aish had a beautiful smile on her face. Grandpa Li looked just as handsome as he used to in during his younger years.

Everyone stared at him with respect filled gazes.

Aish and Grandpa Li took their seat at the front row and sat down.

"Now, Jungkook." Jimin said and Jungkook took a deep breathe.

Yugyeom patted his shoulder and smiled.