Chapter-50

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Taehyung and Jimin both walked into the ice cream parlor. A worker came to them and asked, "Hello sir, what's your order?"

Jimin politely smiled back and said, "Hello. Banana nut fudge for me, vegan blueberry for him and a vanilla one for the baby." The waitress nodded and walked to the counter.

Meanwhile Taehyung asked him, "How do you know I would like blueberry? You never asked me." Jimin smiled at him but inwardly thought, 'How can I not know your favorite flavor? Kim Taehyung, I know you even more than you know yourself.' He asked him, "Oh sorry, my bad. I just guessed that you would love it."

Taehyung chuckled, "You guessed right. I love blueberry!" Jimin also chuckled and thought, 'Of course you do.'

Jimin looked at the cute baby in his arms and asked, "Who is this baby?" Taehyung looked at Woobin and kissed his soft and fair cheeks, "This is my nephew, Park Woobin." Jimin nodded and very softly rubbed the baby's head. Woobin extended his hand and held his finger in his cute little hands. He looked at Jimin with big black doe eyes and giggled. Jimin's heart was shouting: "Don't touch me. I am soft."

This baby was so cute. Jimin really wanted to hold him so he extended his arms and said, "Come baby." Woobin also extended his hands and went to him.

Jimin held him in his arms carefully and made some funny faces which made Woobin clap his hands like a seal and giggle. Taehyung looked at the scene in front of his eyes and rubbed them and opened them again.

He couldn't believe that Woobin is really playing happily with a stranger. Woobin wasn't the easy going type. He only happily interacts with his mother, Seojoon, Taehyung, Hyungsik and Aish. So, suddenly seeing him like this was very surprising for Taehyung. He said, "He likes you."

Jimin smiled and looked at him, "I like him too." He is just like you.

Their ice creams arrived and they very happily chatted for 1 hour. Taehyung never felt that he is talking to this person for the first time. He kept feeling that he knows him but he couldn't remember. Their smooth conversation was interrupted by a guard who said, "Young Master, It's time to go for your regular check up."

Taehyung groaned and whined, "I don't wanna go." The guard said, "Young Master please come or Master said that he will personally come to take you there." Taehyung scoffed and said, "Take or drag?" In his language taking is no different than dragging.

Jimin said, "It's okay, you should go. But give me your phone number first." Jimin handed his phone to Taehyung who dialed his own number and gave himself a miss call. Taehyung took Woobin from Jimin's arms and passed him to the guard because he was asleep. He told him to take the baby to the car. 

Taehyung smiled and waved, "Bye Jimin. It was a nice meeting." He said and turned away. He had only walked four steps when Jimin's voice came from behind, "Wait." Taehyung turned around and saw Jimin smiling at him, "Can I get a hug?"

Taehyung laughed and opened his arms. Jimin hugged him tightly and very subtly placed a kiss on Taehyung's silver hair. Taehyung also hugged him back and closed his eyes.

Just who are you, Park Jimin?
-----------------------------

Jimin happily stepped out of his car and walked inside the mansion. He had just stepped inside when he was pulled by Yoongi and Jungkook who made him sut on the couch and then both of them sat before him.

"How was everything? How did he react? Was there anything unusual? Did he remember you?" Came the questions from a worried Jungkook.

Jimin chuckled and said, "Calm down, he didn't remember me but it's okay. We can do it from the start again. There was nothing unusual. But he called me chim. I think he didn't noticed that. It was natural. We still have hope." He patted Jungkook's shoulder and gave him a little smile.

Yoongi's phone started ringing and he excused himself, "Yes doctor?"

An elderly man's voice came from the other side, with a hint of smile in his voice, " For the first time there is progress in Jimin's reports. It's a good sign. If he keep progressing like this, I think he can be completely fine and healthy very soon."

Yoongi couldn't control the tears rushing to his eyes. He smiled and said, "Thank you so much doctor!"

He hung up the call and walked back to the living room. He saw Jimin and Jungkook happily chatting and laughing. His warm eyes gazed at the laughing Jimin and his own lips curved upwards.

He walked to them and joined them.

-----------------------

At night, Taehyung who was sleeping suddenly woke up with a start. His breathing was fast and his whole face was covered with cold sweat. He looked around and curled up his legs.

He had a nightmare today after so many days. And Woobin was also not here today. Woobin and his mother gad gone to meet his mother's sister. Aish would not be back from the hospital tonight. And Hyungsik had gone to Paris for shooting.

There was only him and Seojoon in the house. He contemplated for a long time before getting up and walking to Seojoon's room.

He knocked on the door which was opened a few seconds later by Seojoon. He was still awake, looked like he was still working.

Seojoon raised an eyebrow at him, "Why are you here?"

Taehyung bit his lips and didn't say anything. Seojoon frowned and noticed the sweat on his forehead and his tensed body. He immediately understood the situation and said, "Sleep here tonight."

Taehyung slowly walked inside and got on the bed. He covered himself and closed his eyes. After having a nightmare he can't fall asleep until someone cuddles him. But he can't expect the stone faced Seojoon to cuddle him.

Seojoon noticed him and closed his laptop. He got up and lied beside him. He softly rubbed his back and said, "Don't worry. I am here, sleep."

Poor Taehyung got goosebumps from the sudden touch. He shrieked back and said, " How can you scare me like that? Do you like to watch horror movies so much?"

Seojoon replied, "I was trying to comfort you and you are here shouting at me!!"

Taehyung argued back, "Who asked for your comfort?"

Seojoon said, "Okay then." He crossed his arms and looked at the ceiling.

After a few minutes he felt warmth on his side as someone hugged him tightly. A scared voice came from the side, I am sorry. I was wrong but I am scared. I will do anything you say."

Seojoon replied with a stiff face, "Okay. But I am not gonna forget that."

He hugged him back and after a few minutes both of them fell asleep.

-------------------------

Thanks for reading!