Chapter- 78

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Jungkook stepped out of the bathroom wearing a white bathrobe and scanned his surroundings. Just as he was about to call for Taehyung, the said person entered the room.

He had already changed in casual clothes and his silver hair were slightly sticking to his forehead as several droplets of water hung on those silver strands. His cheeks were slightly flushed and Jungkook forgot what he was going to say.

Taehyung saw him and came over, "Are you looking for clothes?" After saying so, he turned to the wardrobe and opened it.

Taehyung picked out a clean black shirt with a pair of black shorts and looked at them, "Here, Grandpa prepared brand new clothes, so this should be ok---"

The next Taehyung felt his words getting stuck in his throat as he was turned around swiftly and a pair of cool lips covered his own.

Taehyung was caught off guard and it took him a moment to respond. Just as he was about to put his hands on Jungkook's cheeks, both of his arms were tightly held and slammed onto the wooden surface of the wardrobe.

Taehyung's mind went blank. He had never seen Jungkook being this aggressive, he had always been extremely gentle with him.

Jungkook continued to ravage his mouth with his tongue and Taehyung's knees went soft. He tried to hold back but couldn't help moaning softly.

Hearing the seductive sound, Jungkook became even more aggressive. One of his hands held up both of Taehyung's hands and the other was under Taehyung's shirt, caressing the soft skin underneath.

Taehyung closed his eyes and tried to keep up with the other's lips. He was going out of breathe already when Jungkook finally spared his lips but instead attacked his neck.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung purred as a rain of butterflies kisses fell on his neck. Jungkook sucked on his delicate collarbones leaving behind red love bites, that looked extremely vivid on Taehyung's milky white skin.

Jungkook's hand weren't idle either. They were touching Taehyung at all kinds of places and it was really hard for Taehyung because his hands were held up and he couldn't do anything. It really wasn't fair.

Jungkook sucked and left marks all over his neck and collarbones. Just as his hand was about to go into Taehyung's pants, Taehyung finally reacted and stopped him.

"Kookie, stop." 

Jungkook finally came to his senses and looked at the mess he made. When he saw his marks on Taehyung's skin, his chest filled with warmth and pride.

He kissed Taehyung's forehead and let his hands go. Taehyung twisted his wrists and glanced at him, "You were really rough now."

Jungkook's head shot up in panic and he looked at the other's wrists which were red now. Guilt filled his chest and his heart pained, "I am sorry."

Taehyung saw his expression and instantly cupped his cheeks. He looked straight into his eyes and said, "Don't apologize, you never have to apologize for this kind of thing."

He smiled and bit his lips softly, "In fact, I like it when you are rough." After saying that he took his hands back and left the room.

When Jungkook came back to himself, he was the only one in the room. He plopped on the bed and pushed his hair back.

Finally, a smile blossomed on his face but it quickly faded away.

Like today, in the past too whenever Jungkook had tried to take things further, Taehyung had always stopped him. They had never had sex in their two year relationship. It's not like Jungkook didn't try to, he did, but Taehyung always stopped him.