Chapter-46

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Without even knowing Taehyung froze in his movements. Suddenly he felt his heart beating unusually faster just by looking into that pair of big doe eyes. Some blurry black and white shadows flashed before his eyes. But he couldn't see who it was. His head throbbed badly.

Jungkook also looked into the pair of dark brown eyes that he once found the most beautiful in the world, they are still the most beautiful for him in the whole world. He felt the world around him has stilled. His Taehyung is standing right in front of him but he can't get up and embrace him in his arms.

A wind blew past Taehyung, fluttering his silver locks with it. The scene was too beautiful for Jungkook's already whipped heart. However their small moment was finally end by Seojoon.

Seojoon eyed Taehyung and said, "You are just on time. Come and join us." Only then did Taehyung's eyes left Jungkook's eyes and moved to Seojoon. He nodded and walked to the table and took the seat beside Seojoon with the baby in his arms.

Only then did Jungkook also noticed the baby in his arms and cocked an eyebrow at Yugyeom beside him. Yugyeom also shake his head. Thankfully, Seojoon cleared their misunderstanding.

Seojoon introduced, "This is my youngest brother, Park Sam and this baby is my son, Park Woobin." Jungkook let out the breathe he was holding and smiled.

Woobin laid his head on Taehyung's shoulder and soon fell asleep. Taehyung lovingly kissed his forehead and got up.

Jungkook couldn't control his tongue and blurted out, "Where are you going?"

Taehyung was startled at first but after looking at Jungkook's panicked face he said, "The baby is asleep. I am going to tuck him in bed." Jungkook didn't expected him to answer but he was delighted and smiled at him, nodding his head. Seojoon eyed the two suspiciously but didn't said anything, however he used to much force to stab his steak. Yugyeom noticed it but calmly continued his own business ignoring him.

He would be the best parent if we have kids in future. Jungkook thought and his lips curved up in a silly smile. Yugyeom as if reading his thoughts whispered to him, "Forget about kids, he doesn't even recognize you." Jungkook placed his hand on Yugyeom's thigh and hardly pinched it. Yugyeom's face became red from holding himself from screaming his lungs off because of the pain. His face twitched a couple of times before Jungkook finally let him go and Yugyeom rubbed his thigh.

Taehyung came back in a few minutes. He wanted to sit beside Jungkook but when he noticed Seojoon's piercing glare he changed his direction and walked to his usual seat, beside Seojoon. Taehyung smiled at Seojoon after sitting and Seojoon solemnly nodded his head.

"Hey handsome, we met again!" Taehyung's shameless tongue couldn't control itself, even knowing that Seojoon is right beside him. He wanted to smack himself but could only stiffly sit with somewhat awkward smile on his face. He could feel Seojoon's murderous gaze on himself. Why can't I control my flirty ass for even one second? He scolded himself.

Jungkook was genuinely surprised that Taehyung has remembered that they met yesterday. Before he could say anything, Seojoon spoke up, "You have met him?" Taehyung once again can't control his tongue and blurted out, "We even kissed." Only after hearing the sound of a 'bang' did he recovered and looked at Seojoon who has smacked his fist on the table. He quickly corrected himself, "On the cheek. It was a mere peck." However Seojoon still didn't calmed down. Taehyung didn't even gave him the chance to say anything and rambled, "Actually he mistook me for someone else but don't worry it was nothing else. We just exchanged hi's and that was it. I didn't even know his name."

Seojoon looked at him and asked, "Didn't even know his name and kissed his cheek?" Taehyung's forehead instantly covered with cold sweat and Jungkook was very amused to see this kind of Taehyung. Taehyung awkwardly laughed and said, "My elder brother is a bit overprotective, don't worry."

Seojoon asked, "What about your six boyfriends?"

Jungkook's face greatly changed colors hearing this and Yugyeom started sweating buckets. He had felt the fire of Jeon Jungkook's jealousy before and only he knew how it had been for him. He wanted to scoot away but could only sit there frozen as Jungkook had already grasped his hand in an iron grip. He bit his tongue so he wouldn't scream and make a fool out of himself here.

Taehyung on the other hand was careless and said, "Only four now. I broke up with Lucas and Daniel today." Seojoon sarcastically mumbled and clapped his hands, "Congragulations. Other four would also be wiped away very soon." Jungkook also inwardly nodded his head at him. 

Oh. So this Taehyung is a playboy too. Interesting!

The dinner ended pretty late because only god knows why Jungkook, Yugyeom and Taehyung were eating too slow. Too slow for Seojoon's liking. Thankfully, for him the dinner finally ended and he bid farewells to Jungkook and Yugyeom happily.

Taehyung also tried to grab the chance when his brother was away to run away. He had only climbed four stairs when a dark voice sounded, "You wait there."

And he knew that he will receive a big lecture tonight.

--------------------------- 

Say your name~

Thanks for reading~! Have a good day!