Chapter- 74

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Taehyung sat by the french window in Jimin's room and watched the raindrops hit the glass and slowly slid down.

He glanced at Jimin who looked like he was sleeping very peacefully. It had been a week since they had taken Jimin back home and also a week since the others had gone out of the country.

He sighed and turned his head away. 

Yoongi had been out today with Jin for grocery shopping. Yoongi had protested that he didn't want to go but Jin had forcefully dragged him along saying that he need to get some fresh air because he hadn't left his room for a week.

Taehyung suddenly smiled as the picture of Seojoon appeared in front of his eyes. If he had been in the Park Mansion then Seojoon would've been scolding him right now and dragging him inside.

Whenever it would start raining, Seojoon would leave his work and immediately come back. Because he knew very well that Taehyung would be playing in the rain. So afraid that he would get sick, Seojoon would stay with him all day and refrain him from going out in the rain.

And on the rainy days, Aish used to make Kal-guksu (A korean dish aka Korean knife cut noodle soup) for him. And the tasty noodle soup would warm him right back up from the chill causing rain. He was really missing Aish's Kal-guksu very much. His mouth watered just by thinking about the tasty dish.

And Woobin.

He pouts and his eyes saddened when he thought about his cupcake. He was missing him so much.  He was used to see him daily and then sleep with him every night. He had been having a hard time falling asleep since he had came back.

Rain always used to make him happy. He used to find joy and peace in the rain but today he was feeling gloomy. And even the sound of raindrops hitting the ground couldn't dissipate the gloominess in his heart.

Since the day he had regained his memories, he had been living in the Kim Mansion and although he should be happy which he is---but  he couldn't help but feel a sense of unfamiliarity in this luxurious and big mansion.

Maybe it was because others were not here with him but he was feeling lonely here. He was missing bickering with Seojoon first thing in the morning at the dining table.

He was missing going on shopping with Woobin and kissing him at least a hundred times.

He was missing going to see Hyungsik shooting and cheering him from the side.

He was missing Aish's cooking and her warm blue eyes.

He was missing having fun with Veronica and watching her chase after her crush.

He was missing it so bad. He was not used to this, suddenly leaving them. But he couldn't stay with them forever. He had to return, for his family.

It was not that he wasn't happy at all to be back. He loved how Jin cooked his favorite dishes for him everyday. His Jin hyung's cooking is still the best.

And he absolutely loved sitting with Yoongi and hearing him talk. His Yoongi hyung didn't talk much usually but whenever he did, Taehyung would listen to him earnestly.

Both of them would sit by Jimin's side and talked endlessly with him. They never leave Jimin alone. They don't want him to feel lonely.

Taehyung sighed and closed his eyes. After a few seconds, he opened his eyes and got up. He walked to Jimin's side and sat beside him.

Taking Jimin's hand in his, he softly pressed his lips on Jimin's knuckles.

"You know Chim, I am feeling kind of lost since the day I am back." He started, still holding Jimin's hand in his.