Chapter-27

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

"What do you want for god sake?! Now you are annoying me." Yoongi groaned. Jungkook has been very nice to him since he returned. He knows that the younger needs something. He isn't used to this behaviour of his brother and its kind of scary.

"Let's sit and talk." Jungkook said and sit beside Yugyeom who was sitting on the couch spreading his legs. He pushed his legs down and made Yoongi sit in front of him.

"He wants to know ideas to how to woo Taehyung!" Yugyeom uttered and Jungkook pinched his arm. Yugyeom glared at him and rubbed his red arm.

"Not Taehyung but Jimin." Jungkook sighed and Yoongi stood up pulling him by his collars and glared at him.

"He is mine! Go find someone else." Yoongi said and Jungkook shake his head and tried to calm him.

"Not like that! Listen first." Jungkook reasoned and Yoongi sat again. Jungkook sighed and begin "I wanted to make a better impression in front of Jimin because he has very much importance in Taehyung's life. I need to impress his family also. I am sure that Lisa is already impressed but Jimin would be difficult. You know that I am not the Jungkook from two years now. I wanna prove him that I am worth for Taehyung. If he would support me than my chances to get Taehyung will double."

Yoongi nodded. "I can't help you with that. You have to prove yourself. You have to show him that you care for Taehyung and you can keep him happy. Nothing matters more to him than Tae's happiness. Make Tae happy and he will support you." He explained and Jungkook nodded determined. "And tomorrow is your first chance." He added.

"Jimin and I are going for shopping tomorrow. Taehyung is coming along so you can tag with me and stat your plan." Yoongi explained and Jungkook jumped at him. "Thank you Hyung! You are the best."

----------------------

"We will be late if you wasted your time choosing outfit here." Yoongi groaned. And finally Jungkook walked out. Without wasting a minute Yugyeom who was also standing there waiting for him picked him up and threw him in the car.

"THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" Jungkook yelled and Yugyeom and Yoongi just ignored him and entered the car. They drove off to the Mall ignoring Jungkook the whole way.

They reached the Mall and found Jimin there alone. Jungkook's heart dropped for a millisecond but when he saw Taehyung coming from behind looking so beautiful in a simple yellow sweater his heartbeat quickened.

 Jungkook's heart dropped for a millisecond but when he saw Taehyung coming from behind looking so beautiful in a simple yellow sweater his heartbeat quickened

He wanted nothing more but to run and hug the life out of him. Kim Taehyung is the epitome of perfection for Jeon Jungkook and no one can deny it. The way he walked so elegantly, his heart shaped lips stretched into a graceful boxy smile, the way he held out his hands and hugged Yoongi while closing his eyes and feeling the other's fatherly warmth.

Beside Namjoon, Yoongi was like a father figure to Taehyung. He has always guided him to the right path and given him the love that his father couldn't.

And for Yoongi, Taehyung has a very special place in his heart and he will never fail Taehyung because Taehyung is his responsibility and he had promised Taehyung's father when he was on the hospital bed that he will take care of Taehyung and provide him with the utmost love and affection that the boy deserve. Yoongi can never forget those words of Taehyung's father.

"Promise me that you and Namjoon will never let him feel our absence. You will give him the love and care as his father. I trust you Yoongi and I know you will never fail me. I will see you from the Netherworld and I don't want to see tears in my Taehyungie's eyes. Promise me that you will protect him! He is your responsibility from today my child!" Taehyung's father held one of Namjoon's and one of Yoongi's hand while completing his words. He closed his eyes when the last tear slided from his eye.

"We promise." Yoongi and Namjoon said in unison and the line on the heart monitor was finally flat.  

Whenever Yoongi see Taehyung those words always flash in his mind and he can never forget them."He is your responsibility." Taehyung is his responsibility and he will make sure to pass these words to Jungkook when the right time would come.

Taehyung was more than happy and contended that his Soulmate/Bestie is marrying his Yoongi Hyung because now he didn't have to worry for any of them because he knows that they will take care of each other and they deserve each other.

Yoongi backed from the hug with Taehyung and walked to Namjoon who was standing there with Jin looking at them with a fond smile.

"How are your wounds?" Yoongi questioned and Namjoon chuckled. "What do you think? With Jin taking care of me of course they have completely healed." he finished and pecked Jin's cheek who smiled at him.

"Hey Jimin Hyung!" Jungkook hesitantly greeted scared of Jimin's stern gaze. He heard Yugyeom snickering beside him but he didn't care right now.

"Hello Jungkook or should I say Mr. Jeon?" Jimin teased with a playful smile and to say Jungkook was surprised would be an understatement. He quickly recovered from his shock and smiled at him shaking his head.

"Jungkook is fine!" Jungkook said and Jimin walked to Taehyung after nodding at him with a smile.

"Was it okay? I am doing this because you asked me." Jimin asked and Taehyung widely smiled at him. "Thank you Chim! I love you." Taehyung hugged him and walked to Jungkook and Yugyeom where Yugyeom was teasing Jungkook.

"Hey guys!" He greeted with a smile which Jungkook returned with a fond one and Yugyeom with a soft smile. He hugged Yugyeom first at which Jungkook poked his inner cheek and looked away. He then moved to Jungkook and this time Jungkook was the first one to wrap his arms around Taehyung who locked his arms around his neck before closing his eyes taking in his familiar scent and sighing contended.

Jungkook saw Jimin looking at them while they hug and looking at Jimin's expression he knew that this is going to be a long day.

-----------------------