Chapter-16

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

While he was on his way to the Airport, Taehyung's mind was constantly filled with Namjoon. After all, his elder brother was hurt and he had every reason to be worried. Thinking that Hoseok is with Namjoon there, he felt a bit relieved.

His phone ran and the called id showed 'Chim'.

"Yes Chim?" He said.

"We know what happened. Are you driving to the Airport?" Jimin asked from the other line.

"Yes, Hobi hyung said I have to reach London as soon as possible. The situation there is not good right now." Taehyung answered.

"Okay, me and team are also on the way to Airport." Jimin informed.

"Alright. I heard that this information is known by other's out of the gang also. Who else knows about it?" Taehyung asked.

"Only 'Eagles' because some of their men were also staying in the hotel where Namjoon Hyung and Hobi stayed. Don't worry I have talked to Yoongi, he will manage it." Jimin informed.

"Chim, tell Lisa to not worry much because she has to handle here," Taehyung said.

"Don't worry she is capable. Let's meet up at the Airport. Drive safely." Jimin said.

"Yeah, bye." Taehyung said as Jimin hung up.

He was again in his own thoughts as his mind drifted to Jungkook. He blushed when he thought about the way Jungkook kissed his hand. 

The hell Taehyung! You are blushing over such thing?  He shook his head to get rid of the thoughts. He doesn't have time to blush right now. He reached the Airport  in half hour and spotted his Team there. 

"Ready guys?" He asked as they nodded.

"It will take us five days there. So I hope no one have a problem." Taehyung asked.

"Don't worry V we are ready. And we have completed our upcoming tasks already." Yeonjun said.

"Good. Let's go." Taehyung said.

They reached London next morning. Everyone was exhausted because of the long flight.

"Guys everyone is tired, so go and rest now. I will call everyone in evening." Taehyung said as everyone nodded.

Taehyung and Jimin left to meet Hoseok.

"Hyung," Taehyung exclaimed as they entered their London Headquarters. Hoseok was on a call but immediately hung up once he saw them.

"Hey Tae, Jimin." Hoseok said and hugged them. They went and sat on the couch.

"So, hyung did you find anything about the attack? Who was the cause of it?" Taehyung asked in a serious voice.

"Yes, it's an old enemy. But they didn't only want to destroy us but 'Eagles' also." Hoseok said as Taehyung hummed.

"If it involves them also we should inform them." Taehyung said as both Jimin and Hoseok nodded in agreement.

"Who exactly is this person?" Jimin asked.

"His name is Lee DongWook. He is a drug dealer. Last year when you were in America we collaborated with 'Eagles'  for a massive amount of drugs but that bastard Lee betrayed us. So we destroyed his whole career and life. He was held captive but he recently managed to escape, god knows how. But I am sure someone helped him. He is here to seek his revenge." Hoseok explained and Taehyung and Jimin nodded.

"Let's get the deal done first for what we are here. We will see him after returning to Seoul." Taehyung said .

"You're right." Hoseok said.

"Where is Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Jin was worrying so he returned to Seoul last night." Hoseok said.

Taehyung nodded, "That's also good. Lisa's also there, he would be safe."

--------------------------

Taehyung and the Team returned back to Seoul after successfully getting the deal.

"Guys go and rest. You are on holiday for three days." Taehyung said.

"Hyung, we never get tired working with you." Yeonjun said.

"Yes, and you should also rest." Hwasa reminded.

"Don't worry I will rest for today." Taehyung said smiling.

Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok drove towards Kim Mansion. Taehyung checked up on Namjoon and left towards his own Penthouse. Jimin and Hoseok live in the Kim Mansion so he made sure to make them eat and then pushed them into their rooms to sleep.

He reached his house but the door was already unlocked. The only persons who know the password were his family. Everyone were at the mansion except his beloved sister. So he was sure its her.

He entered and saw her setting food on the table. So she cooked for her! Because she knew very well that he would come tired and sleep without eating.

"Liz!" He said grabbing her attention as she come towards him and hugged him.

"You are back? Go freshen up and we will eat." She said breaking the hug and guiding him upstairs towards the his room. He nodded and took a quick shower.

 He came downstairs to see her sitting on the chair and scrolling through the phone.

"How are you?" He said sitting in front her and she put her phone down turning her attention towards him.

"I am good. What about you?" She asked and started digging in.

"Me too. Mhmm~" He moaned at the taste. His sister was indeed a very good Cook. Only if she doesn't try any new dish.

"What's between you and Jeon Jungkook?" She suddenly asked making Taehyung choke and he started coughing. Why would his sister think that there is something between them? Lisa patted his back and started laughing.

"The fuck Liz! Why did you think so?" He asked and she just smirked.

"Didn't you noticed the way he was constantly murdering me with his glare?" She said.

"That doesn't make any sense. You need to check your eyesight." Taehyung said as she just stuffed a spoonful of rice in his mouth.

"Not me. But you definitely do." She shrugged and took the plates and headed to the kitchen.

Meanwhile Taehyung was thinking about his sister's words. Was he perhaps jealous? He thought and shook his head. Why would he be jealous? He has no reason. He thought and sighed.

I shouldn't think about it too much. 

He thought as he stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

"Will you return to the Mansion or sleep here?" He asked.

"I have something to do. I will go back." She said and hugged him before planting soft a kiss on his forehead and grabbing her keys and jacket.

"Take care." He said before kissing her cheek and watching her getting in the car.

"Sleep well. And take care, love you." She said last time before rolling the window and driving off.

"LOVE YOU TOO BABE!" Taehyung yelled shaking his head and smiling.

He didn't noticed someone watching him from afar.

"Boss she just left is house but the also exchanged I love you's " He said on the call.

"Okay. Keep an eye on him Soobin." Jungkook said and hang up.

"Don't worry baby, I will prove my love to you soon." Jungkook mumbled but he still felt hurt knowing that Taehyung loves that girl. He sighed before closing his eyes and falling asleep. 

--------------------------