Chapter-48

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

"I think we should tell Jimin today because he misses him the most on this day." Jungkook said.

Yoongi nodded, "I will tell him today. I can't wait to see his smile."

They walked upstairs, to Jimin's room and Yoongi take a deep breathe. Jungkook patted his shoulder and smiled at him. Yoongi was about to knock when they heard the sound of music coming form the room. Then they heard Jimin's voice.

 "I miss you
When I say that
I miss you more
I'm looking at your photo
But I still miss you
Time is so cruel
I hate us
Now it's hard
To even see each other's faces

It's only winter here
Even in August, winter is here
My heart makes time run
Like a Snowpiercer left alone
I wanna hold your hand
And go to the other side of the earth
To end this winter
How much longing
Has to fall like snow
For the spring days to come?
Friend"

"I never knew he could rap so well." Jungkook said. Yoongi smiled and said, "He is just speaking his feelings. That's why it's so beautiful and perfect."

"Like a small piece
Of dust
That floats in the air
If the flying snow is me
I could
Reach you faster"

"His voice is so beautiful." Jungkook said and closed his eyes. Yoongi also closed his eyes and leaned on the wall.

"Snowflakes are falling
Getting farther away
I miss you (I miss you)
How much more do I have to wait?
How many more nights do I have to stay up?
Until I can see you? (until I can see you?)
Until I can meet you? (until I can meet you?)"

A tear slided down Jungkook's cheek and then one more did and like this his cheeks were completely wet now.

"Past the end of this cold winter
Until the spring comes again
Until the flowers bloom again
Stay there a little longer
Stay there"

Yoongi wiped the tear that slid down his cheek and smiled. The lyrics are so beautiful.

"You know it all
You're my best friend
The morning will come again
Because no darkness, no season
Can last forever"

Jimin sang the lyrics looking at Taehyung's photo in his hand. A tear fell on the photo, making it wet as more tears rained down.

"Cherry blossoms are blooming
The winter is ending
I miss you (I miss you)
If I wait a little longer
If I stay up a few more nights
I'll go see you (I'll go see you)
I'll go pick you up (I'll go pick you up)"

Jungkook slid down and sat leaning against the wall. Memories of him and Taehyung flashing before his eyes. I miss you.

"Past the end of this cold winter
Until the spring comes again
Until the flowers bloom again
Stay there a little longer
Stay there"

Jimin completed the song with difficulty because he choked on his tears. They could hear him sobbing inside. Jungkook also wiped his face. 

"He wrote the song himself." Yoongi spoke and Jungkook snapped his head toward him, "The lyrics were so beautiful, no wonder those were his true feelings. He misses him a lot." Yoongi pat his shoulder and opened the door.

He saw Jimin sitting on the couch looking out of the french window, while he was hugging something tightly to his chest. He was missing Taehyung very much today because today is Friendship day.

"Jimin." Yoongi softly called and went to sit beside him. 

Jimin didn't replied and Yoongi took him in his arms. "Baby, I have a good news for you." He said and Jimin still didn't moved.