Chapter-58

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

The time that they have been waiting for has finally arrived. Jin and Namjoon were on the entrance, to greet their guests and Lisa and Yeonjun were also there, accompanying them.

Jungkook was in the restroom, checking himself out in the mirror and of course Yugyeom was also with him. To say Jungkook was nervous would be an understatement.

All of them were nervous. Their hearts beating fast. After all they were meeting their Taehyung after so long and Taehyung didn't even remember them anymore.

Yoongi and Jimin couldn't tear their eyes away from the decorations.

Jimin's eyes were shining, "It feels like we have arrived in the ancient China."

Yoongi also nodded along. "No shit."

You can't blame them for that. Every person who entered, froze on their place and couldn't move their eyes away from the view.

The banquet was held at an ancient Chinese palace. The palace was so beautiful and magnificent.

The beauty of this place couldn't be defined in words

The beauty of this place couldn't be defined in words. The pond floating with petals and the view of nature was just ethereal. It really calms ones heart.

The interior was just as beautiful. If the exterior wad adored by nature then the interior was adored by luxury. It was such a beautiful contrast.

Jin saw Namjoon taking deep breathes and smiled

Jin saw Namjoon taking deep breathes and smiled. His husband was really nervous and so was he.

He looked at Lisa and Yeonjun behind them and couldn't help but chuckle at the scene.

Lisa and Yeonjun were both sweating profusely. They were even more nervous then them. He saw Yeonjun taking Lisa's hands and comforting her. Lisa also doing the same. Even though they were saying encouraging words to each other their faces were pale.

Jin turned to Namjoon and placed his hand on his shoulder. Namjoon forced a smile at him.

Jin assured him, "It's going to be okay. Everything's going to be okay."