Chapter 27 comments on the net (2) volume 2 1-35

Start from the beginning

False horse false horse: that ge yi people get out of jail? He's off the top now

I often read about him on his blog in China, but I didn't read it seriously. I only knew that he had been arrested in his early years.

"Li junji his elder brother li big chicken: the first two years return of, seem to spread his own what teach, basic baloney, with old kong fo this mental disease similar.

"" duster comrade: the percussion surface is too big, teach oneself to teach is sick?

"Li junji his elder brother li big chicken: little girl you have not seen his doctrine content?

Long long: poor dao respected master ge.

Fake horse fake horse: is he a fake in prison?

The experiment failed: I only remember their bible called the "wordofgod", and I kindly advised them to change their name.

Zhangmohan1987: ge yimin, you will go to hell!!!

I prayed for you. God saved you.

These people are a bit of a whipping boy, they're one of the most difficult people I've ever seen in evangelism, on a scale of one or more. May god save them, alas. Don't say.

Did you see the reply from his disciples? If you go to their base camp, you will find that they are almost invincible. I don't know how to save them. I advised them years ago and prayed, but nothing worked.

I dare not old you that you did not come: kris, who corrupted the spirit, and vilified the bible

I pray for you and wish you peace.

Zhangmohan1987: they'll copy what you said, even the whole post is copied, slap yourself and then post to other posts.

"Makeup: sit back and wait for them to get caught.

Zhangmohan1987: their first post bar is harmonious, at the beginning of this year, and then they spread to many tip, I'm ready to go in the Gospel of today, looked at their posts, I backed out, this kind of situation, usually only I went to the water river's lake will be, normal, even to a sorcerers tieba, and according to persuade not by accident, because some people have saved, some people really do not have saved.

M: I just went to the one you said. It's terrible. I don't understand.

Zhangmohan1987: the most terrible thing is that they will copy and save all the conversations we have now, and then forward them to all post as on the first floor. This makes it almost impossible to change them when all our good advice is accepted.

"Even makeup: this is really hopeless.

Blame god: kris is the present Christ.

Hi, I want to tell you, Christianity is not a cult, we believe in the true god, the living god, and will actually help guide us in our lives.

Zhangmohan1987: ge yimin is not a god. He is possessed by a ghost and performs miracles

Confound you, go to hell with you, I used to advise you, I prayed.

Zhangmohan1987: ge yimin has many dreams which are not from god

If you do not believe in Jesus correctly and follow him as Jesus, you will not be saved, nor will you escape from the end of the world.

16, lu da-xian ah ah ah: ge yimin, "wordofgod". These two words are enough for me to laugh for a long time.

17, and yes hair: ge yimin... One of China's many scum masquerading as a ziwei saint.

18, some a: the person of ge yi people is actually a patient, the disease is in the brain.

"Religious belief is deceptive: the same as zhang xuejun, playing the fool for peddling Christianity.