"Foxy, get up! We need to move the mattress." He gave me a puzzled look, but quickly helped me. We moved the mattress up against the back wall where it was well hidden in the darkness. "Quick, change to your animatronic form and get in position."

"What? Why? What's going on lass?"

"My boss is here and he's with a man. They can't know I'm here and that you have some kind of human form." I could hear the voices getting closer like they were walking right towards us. "Quickly." I whisper yelled. There was a poof with red smoke. He stood up in position and I hid behind him. I heard the curtains open and light was exposed inside.

"And this here is the famous Foxy the pirate. He was out of order for a while as you can see from the sign he- wait, where did the sign go? That damn new employee. I'll give her a call right now." Oh no... My phone started going off in my pocket. Shit. I quickly picked up the phone and answered.

"Hello?" I heard the phone hang up

"(Y/N)? What the hell are you doing in there?"

"Um, I was just fixing Foxy for any malfunctions that can go on during a show."

"But I told you that we were going to open up a new pizzeria." "Yeah... But, I already started before you called. I just wanted to finish what I started."

"Well that's a shame. We need to take the animatronics to the new location today." I let out a gasp as he spoke.

"Pack 'em up." The fancy stranger said.

"Wai-" I had no time to say anything. Before I knew it, Foxy was being dragged outside into a large truck along with the other animatronics by a group of large men. I started feeling nauseous again. I ran to the bathroom and threw up several times. Afterwords, I rinsed my mouth and got back up. When I walked outside the bathroom, all the animatronics were gone. I collapsed to the floor as I heard the truck drive away. I started crying as loudly as I could inside the pizzeria. All of my friends, my family, were gone. After a couple more minutes of crying, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Mark standing behind me. He was crying too, just a lot more discretely. I stood up and hugged him, screaming tears into his chest. He simply held me tight until I was able to calm down. After that, it was just him and I in the pizzeria alone. A silent dread filled the room. It was depressing. After what seemed like a forever of this, he stood up and said,

"Well... I gotta go... it's early, and, I'm going to tell everyone that I'm not going to be able to make videos for a while due to.... This..." Wow... The last time this happened, was when Daniel... Well... Either way, it was about time to go. I stood up myself then said,

"Yeah... I guess I should get going too... I don't even want to look at this place right now..." In a silent agreement, we both got in our car. I heard his car start and the sound of moving tires drift away in the distance. I started crying again, I barely had the strength to start my car. I just sat there, in silence.

~Time Skip~

About a half an hour passed before I realized, I currently don't have a place to stay... I got all my stuff out of the empty pizzeria, and started driving to my mom's place. I knocked on the door and a few seconds later, my mom opened it. Her face was full of shock and love. She quickly grabbed me into a hug.

"Oh, (Y/N)! I've been so worried about you! Why haven't you called?" "Well, I've been kind of busy with work and all... Speaking of which, I have a favor to ask of you... Would you mind it if I stayed with you? Only for a couple of days..."

"Of course sweetie! You know Momma will do anything for her baby!" I smiled and walked in with my stuff.

"How's dad?"