~Chapter 33~

I found this on tv...
----
Jeremy's P.O.V. (A part of Dreamland)
Mike pinned my hands above my head while he traveled his hand down to my boxers. My pants and shirt were in the bedroom. His hand squeezed the erection growing in my boxers making me moan out softly. "Im sorry I couldn't hear you could you speak up?" He grinned while squeezed tighter, slowly massaging it. "M-Mike~" I broke my hands out of his grip and wrap my arms over his shoulders.
"P-Please," I breath out. "F-Fuck me s-senseless.." "My pleasure~" Mike let go of my cock making me whimper then put my legs over his shoulders. He mercilessly entered his horse cock into me with a grunt. "M-Mike!~"
{hue hue, no smut yet}

"Mmm~ M-Mike~" My eyes shot open and I sat up covered in sweat, breathing heavily with cherry red blush dusting my face. "Enjoying your dream JereBear~?" I snapped my head to Mike who grinned with bright cheeks and was awake, laying next to me, having one hand supporting his head and the other on his hip. "U-Uh....." I rushed to scramble out the bed, but he grabbed my arm and forced me to stay on the bed while staring into my eyes making me blush more by the second. "Care to share what made you moan and pant my name all last night?" He began speaking in that voice again. He leaned so close, I could feel his breath. "Uh N-No..?" An eyebrow was raised while his grin grew wider. "Is that so? Because if I recall my hearing, I remember you begging me to do something in your sleep.~"
I-I was talking in my sleep?! Oh no this isn't gonna end well. I have to think of something and fast. "D-Don't w-we uh h-have work?" I gave a nervous chuckle secretly trying to sneak away, but he shoved his hand down next to my head with a displeased look in his face. He growled with a devious smirk then kissed me, almost immediately asking for entrance. As revenge for embarrassing me, I denied it by keeping my mouth shut.
But that was a mistake.

He pinched me and I yelped giving him the chance to slither his tongue in and explore around. I moaned while fighting back and lost. I felt him smirk into the kiss, running his slender fingers down my bandaged sides to my waist. I shuddered from the touch when I remembered we still have work. Glancing at the clock, it read 10:26. He parted away for breath smiling down at me like a dork. I smiled back taking the opportunity to escape and ran to the drawer, quickly grabbing my uniform that was messily thrown in there then locked myself in the bathroom. He whined from outside the door. "Open up! We can get dressed together!~" What's with him?! I can sense he wants something, but what?
"N-No! W-When did you t-turn i-into the p-pervert of the group? That's Vincent's role." I changed into the clothes as Mike laughed. "I'm telling him you said that!" "D-Don't!" I unlocked the door and rushed out still not dressed and he captured me from behind. "Gotcha! I've captured the wild JereBear, it tried to flee but failed hehe~" Mike giggled while he hugged me from behind. "You look better with a smile...and blush." He chuckled seeing my flushed face. 'Why does that sound familiar?'
"Why do you embarrass me?" I whined and covered my face. "Because I wuv my wittle JereBear and your cuteness must be tended to.~" He cooed while giving me a kiss on the cheek then he let me go to finish dressing.

After tucking my shirt in, I joined Mike on the couch and then he wrapped his arm around me while playing around with my brown curly locks. "So what do we do until work Jere?" He yawned from sleepiness. "You should go to sleep, y-you seem t-tired." Mike grinned up at me after he laid his head on my lap. I smiled while softly closing his eyelids with my index finger and he chuckled. "Goodnight Mikey." He folded his arms over his belly and started drifting into slumber. Five minutes after he went to sleep I ever so slightly removed his head and softly stuffed a pillow under his head, put on my black zip-up jacket, and put the four hundred dollars I took from my Dad in one of the pockets. I saved it this entire time and never used it. I guess I can use it on something special; A gift for Mikey since his birthday is coming up in five days, better safe than sorry I mean who knows what I'll have to do for him for forgetting.