~Chapter 7~

*Mikes P.O.V.*

[Dream Land]

J: "Mike~" *hugs Mike* I love you~ please don't leave me.
M: *hugs back* I won't my little JereBear~
J: "Mike?"
M: "Hmm?"
J: "Will you kiss me?"
M: "Hmmm, I don't know"
J: *pouts* "come on just one little kiss"
M: *chuckles* "Alright~"
[dream ends as they kiss]

"Nnngg..J-Jeremy~" I woke up ended my dream and I was sweating all over. That had to be the weirdest dream I ever had. I flipped around to see Jeremy still sleeping 'Thank god' I thought to myself. He didn't hear me talking in my sleep. I could feel my face burning up as I remembered the dream I had. I stood up quietly, trying not to wake him up, jumped over to my dresser, and got dressed. I was going to wake up Jeremy but I heard a knock on the door. Looks like Scott (phone guy) and Vincent dropped by uninvited. "Hey Mike." Scott waved walking in "Yea make yourself at home." I said sarcastically gained a chuckle from Vincent. "I'm sure we will." He strolled into my kitchen and made coffee. "What are you guys doing here anyway?" I asked a little annoyed. "Well that's not how you treat your guest." He come out of my kitchen and sat down next to Scott. "We just came over to check on you. We heard about your break-up with Doll two days ago."
Vincent put his feet on my coffee table REALLY making himself at home. "He forced me to come here even though I didn't want to. By the way I heard we have a new employee. Who's the unlucky bastard?" "Yea where is he?" Scott joined in on the conversation. They were talking a little to loud though I could hear Jeremy moving. "What was that?" I couldn't tell them the truth but I could at least tell the who it is. "Oh that's Jeremy, I invited him over yesterday since he got locked out the house." I cleverly lied. I just hope they believed me. "Oh. Well bring him out here." It sounded like Vincent was demanding me like I was some kind of butler. I went into my room to see Jeremy had already gotten himself dressed and told him a couple of other workers wanted to see him. "Okay." I walked out and sat on the other couch. Jeremy came out a few minutes later. "H-Hello." He was really shy for a grown adult. "Hi. I'm Scott. That's Vincent." Scott pointed in Vincent's direction who was staring at Jeremy making me a upset. "Why hello there beautiful~" the second he said that I wanted to punch him in the face, but obviously I couldn't do that so I gritted my teeth. "Uhh h-hello..." Vincent got up walking towards him. I just wanna slap him so hard that I knock him back into the kitchen. He stood too close to MY Jeremy. "Are you an oven? Because you are hot!" Yea keep on grinning. We'll see who's grinning when I punch your teeth out. "We should hang out sometime, Jeremy~"
"U-Uh n-no thank y-you.." I could seeJeremy was trying to scoot away but he only scooted closer. "Why not? I'm not good enough for you?" I stood up pretending I was getting something from the kitchen. "N-No I-I'm not s-saying t-that I-I j-just...." His words trailed off. I looked over at Scott who looked kinda pissed. "My my aren't you a shy one? How old are you anyways?"
"T-twent-ty o-one." Looking at the clock, it was 11:28. "Vincent. Leave him. Alone." I almost shouted in anger. "And who's gonna-" Scott cut him off. "Guys it's 11:29 we should head out." "Fine." Vincent looked over at Jeremy. "This discussion isn't over toots~"
I nearly slammed the door as we left
[---------------------------------]
Wow. This. Took. Forever. But it was worth it (>u<) hope you all have enjoyed it thus far for the fun has only began.~ arrivederci children.