~Chapter 10~

*Mike's P.O.V.*

"I love you, Jeremy." I couldn't let him be swept away from me, not by that purple bastard. "Y-You.......l-love m-me? Me?" I gripped him tighter not wanting to let go. "I love you and only you." Warm hands wrapped around me, he was hugging me. Does this mean he feels the same? "I....I l-love you..t-too." Smiling was the only think I could do I was so happy he felt the same way. I loosened my grip on him to lift his head up by the chin and planted a sweet kiss on him. He kissed back. I could feel all the worry thoughts and memories of Doll leave my head so I could replace them with Jeremy knowing every single one will be good. Air was needed so we broke away. His entire face was red. It was so cute I pinched his cheeks, smiling. "You're so cute you're like a small little fluffy teddy bear." He tried to squirm away from me but I didn't let him. My phone vibrated so I let his cheeks go and checked it. It was another text from that bitch. Doll. 'Come on babe you still can't be mad at little ol' me. I know you still love me.' I replied to her text. 'Actually I don't love you anymore in fact I actually found someone new someone who loves me. So why don't you go back to one of your sugar daddies slut. Bye.' I deleted her number and other information off of everything in my phone. Jeremy was sitting on the couch with his head down. I sat next to him and touched his shoulder. "You okay JereBear?" He looked at me smiling. "Hm? Yea I was just thinking about my little secret." "Oh yea that reminds me what were you two talking about?" He covering his lips with a finger. I guess that's his way of saying 'It's a secret.' "This reminds me of something else." I grinned putting my hands in the air, he looked at me scooting away a little. I tickled him again but this time I didn't do it to find his weakness, I did it to see him happy which made me happy.
[_____________________________________]

*Scott's P.O.V.* [plays dramatic music]

We got in the car and drove off to Vincent's house. I hope Jeremy is keeping his secret and not telling anyone. "What were you two talkin' about?" He nearly startled me with that sudden question. "Oh, i-it was n-nothing j-just stuff." I stopped at the red light sighing still worried Jeremy was telling people. No no he was my friend I'm sure he wouldn't he's too nice to do such a thing. "You seem distraught. What's on your mind?"
"It's nothing r-really." He was staring at me, my face felt hot, like it was gonna burn. "Do you like someone?" Someone please kill me. I really don't want to answer his question. My face was getting hotter and hotter. "W-w-what m-makes y-ya s-say t-that? I-I'm just t-thinking n-not a-a b-big deal." He raised his hands in defense. "Okay I was just asking." "B-Besides don't you like Jeremy?" I probably shouldn't have said that. "What? No I'm just doing that to mess with Mike. I know his has a big crush on him." Really? M-Maybe I have a chance now."O-Oh..." I reached his house while awkwardness filled the car. "Bye." I waved to him, he waved back and did something I don't think I'll ever forget. 'He kissed me! He kissed me! On the cheek. Does this mean he likes me? Did he do it as a friend? I need to know.' "Bye Scotty." He waved to me walking into his house. Scotty? Was that suppose to be a nickname? I touched my cheek where he he kissed me. If only I knew what he was thinking.
(hint hint)
[------------------------------------------------------]