~Chapter 4~

*Mike's P.O.V.*

I looked over at Jeremy after he snapped my out of my thoughts. "W-Why are you s-staring at me? Are y-you alright?" I quickly turned my head, blushing a bit. "Y-Yea....s-sorry.." He looked away and returned checking the cameras. "I-I's o-okay..." I clicked the flashlight on to see Foxy standing at the doorway with Mangle poking its head out. "M-Mike.." I could hear the worry in his voice. "Put the mask back on. Now." He obeyed and put it on as did I, then flicked the lights on. Foxy and Mangle disappeared and we took our masks off. I let out a big sigh. "This is more stressful than..." Jeremy went quiet. I looked at curious as to what he was going to say. "More stressful than what?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "U-Uh I-It's n-nothing.."
I was going to just forget about it, but I was too curious. "Come on, you can tell me anything, we're friends right?" His eyes were widened, looking at me. "F-Friends?" I smiled, ruffling his hair. "Yea, don't worry I won't bite ya." Finally! He smiles. "You look better with a smile." Jeremy looked down blushing, still smiling. 'He looks so adorable.~ I guess..there's nothing wrong with that.' "I...I never had a friend before." I was quite shocked that he didn't have any friends. 'I thought a person like him would have lots of friends. Well I guess that means I can have him all to myself~' "Well you do now. If you ever need someone to talk to you can talk to me. So, what's so stressful." I must have said something wrong because after I said that his smile disappeared and he sighed in a worried tone. "O-Okay, I'll t-tell you. It's..Its my dad h-he, we'll ever since m-mom left he's b-been a-a j-jerk t-to m-me, always b-beating m-me a-and c-calling m-me n-n-names.." I could feel my heart break as he spoke, tears poured out of his eyes making me wanna cry myself. "I-I..I g-got s-so m-mad t-that I r-ran a-a-away f-from h-home. A-And n-n-now I-I ha-ave n-no w-where to g-go, I-I have n-no f-friends, no f-family..!" I rapped my arms around him patting his back trying to calm him. "It's okay Jere, you have me. I'll stay with you no matter what. You can stay with me if you like." He started sniffling while wiping his tears away. "I-I c-can't, I d-don't w-wanna b-be a-a b-b-burden t-to you." I stood up smiling, holding my hand out. "Trust me you won't be a burden." He looked up at me with big puppy eyes it was hard to control the urge to tackle him into a cuddle. "A-Are you sure?"
I grabbed his hand and pulled him up.
"I'm sure."
[-----------------------------------]
Sorry if it's short and I had writers block because of the usual: school
I'll try my best to write more that one a day. Sayōnara my children~ XD