~Chapter 25~

I woke up with Vincent's head on my lap. I didn't want to wake him, so I sat there and watched him sleep. Kinda weird isn't it, but he looked cute when he was asleep. He shifted a bit then his eyes fluttered open, he has such beautiful eyes. "Morning Scotty." He yawned before sitting up, softly rubbing his eyes. "Morning Vincent." As he went into his room, I got up and sauntered into the kitchen, deciding to cook us both something to eat. I scanned through his fridge and cabinets until I found the eggs, pancake mix, plates, bacon, spatulas, and pans. I put the pan on the stove and preheated it on 4 then I poured 1/4 of water into bowl that contained mix and stirred it until it was mushy enough. Next, I poured it into the frying pan, then cracked 2 eggs into a different pan. After that I lay 4 pieces of bacon in the pan then put it in the oven on 350. I picked up the spatula and started flipping pancakes.

[Vincent's P.O.V.]
After I dressed in some regular clothes, I walked into the kitchen to see Scott already in there, cooking. He didn't seem to notice me enter the room, so I snuck up behind him and blew into his ear, grinning mischievously. He covered his ear, turning around with dark red blush on his face. "Morning sunshine~" I purred making some fresh coffee. "M-Morning. I hope you don't mind I invaded your kitchen." I made two cups and set them down to the plates Scott must have taken down. "Not at all. Whatcha cookin'?" I asked, hugging him from behind, he tensed up. "J-Just some e-eggs, pancakes, and bacon." "Sounds good, though I'd prefer to have you for breakfast~" He almost flipped the pancake onto the roof. "Well sorry I'm not on the menu."
"Aww that's too bad." I picked up my mug and carried on into the other room and started watching [insert show]

[Scott's P.O.V.]
After Vincent left, I scrambled up the eggs, turned the burner off, then checked on the bacon. It was done, so I pulled it out and placed it on top of the back burners. I let everything cool for a little then I divided everything equally onto both plates and put them on the table. "Vinny, Breakfast is ready!" I shouted from the kitchen. I spotted a cup of coffee on the counter and assumed it was his. 'Must have left it in here' I grabbed two forks and set them on the plates. He walked in holding his mug and sat down at the table yawning. I looked at his mug then the cup on the table and back at his mug. He looked at me confused until he saw the other cup. "That was your coffee I made it for you." That makes much more sense. "Oh, thanks." I grabbed the cup and took sip. To my surprise it was still warm. I sat down in the chair across from the other and began eating, as did Vincent.

{Le Time Skip}

After a silent breakfast except for his attempts at small talk we snuggled on the couch watching a movie. "Im so bored. This movie is terrible." He whined trying to turn off the tv, but I snatched it from his reach. "The movie just started. You can do something else then if you want." He grinned letting go of me. "Will you let me?" "You don't need my permission." As soon as I said that, he pushed me and pinned me to the couch. "W-What are y-you d-doing?" He leaned down lower to me, making our noses touch. "You said I could do whatever I want and I wanna do you plus you just gave me your permission~" Why do I keep falling for his tricks? This is getting ridiculous. I sighed, sitting up and kissed him. He sweetly kissed back, turning his head to make us in sync. His arms slowly moved away from mine, so I took this chance to push him off and stood up, taking a few steps back. "I have a few tricks of my own." I chuckled, wiping my mouth. He sat up, rubbing his head, sitting back on the couch. "Next time Scotty. You know you enjoyed it though." He chuckled, filing his feet on the table surfing the channels. I looked at my phone seeing I had 3 new unread messages.
{ Friday 2:13pm
Mr. Cawthon, you have 3 days to pay your rent or else you will have to vacate the premises. ~Josh the Landlord }

{Saturday 6:10am
Mr. Cawthon, you have 2 days to pay your rent or else you will have to vacate the premises. ~Josh the Landlord }

{Sunday 9:25am
Mr. Cawthon, YOU. HAVE. ONE. DAY. TO PAY RENT OR YOU WILL VACATE THE PREMISES! I WILL NOT HESITATE TO THROW YOUR THINGS OUT. ~ Josh the Landlord }

Josh needs some anger management. 'SHIT! What am I gonna do?! I don't have the money yet!' I freaked out walking around the cold tiles like a ghostbusters chasing a pesky ghost. "What's wrong?" He asked with concern in his voice. 'I only have one day to pay rent or my landlords gonna kick me out.' I took a big breath trying to calm down. "Nothing. I-I need to t-take a walk." I left his house and walked around his quiet neighborhood with the exception of children laughing trying to clear my mind, calm down, and think at the same time. It befuddled my mind. I stumbled a few times over some thick rocks. I continued to walk around until I came to a dead end forest, so I turned around bumping into tall, buff man. "Sorry sir." I apologized looking up at him, realizing it was none other than......Shit....
[----------------------------]
((CLIIIIIIFFHAAAAAAANNNGER
SORRY CHAPTER IS SHORT );-;)😫
I'm getting lazy, someone help me XD
[[I had everything planned on how Mike proposes to Jeremy, but if you had an idea I could consider it.]]Has anyone figured out or guessed who the voice is? Let me know
||I saw a FNAF Comic that said Scott was Swedish so that's what I believe now until Scott Cawthon says otherwise.||It's amazing how I can come up with ideas yet have trouble writing it O-O am I the only one Sorry))
Adjö~