~Chapter 28~

Toy Chica's P.O.V. (expect this?)
After the incident that happened in the Parts and Services Room, I have been thinking. Do I even want to do all this? I mean ever since Toy Freddy gave up his position as the leader of the group Toy Bonnie took over and the whole pizzeria was under his control and Marionette has done nothing about it. He was the wisest of us all, he was like an oracle we went to him when there was trouble or when we needed help, advice, and guidance so it might be for the best until he says something, but I'm not sure it doesn't seem right. At nights I've seen Fredric sneak off stage and go into the Parts and Services Room, BonBon would sneak in the vents trying to kill the night guards, Mangle and Billy just do whatever the leader says no matter who it is so I know they aren't loyal, and Mar would just stay in his big red and white box. It was the weekend so the pizzeria was close, I didn't know what to do, so I went to the only source of wisdom here. Mar.

I crept to the Prize Room where he usually lingers. "Mar, you in here?" I whispered, creeping inside towards his box where I heard a muffled response.
"Do I ever leave?" The box shuffled then the top doing open revealing the tall, slender puppet wearing his 'happiness that cries' mask as always. "Yea I guess you don't." He stood up in his box, rubbing his head. "Hey Chia, so what do you need?" I stepped closer, closing the door behind me. "I need help, I don't know what to do, ever since BonBon took control the pizzeria has been in chaos and I've been thinking. I don't want to continue being like this, but I'm afraid." I took a deep breath trying to calm down. He revved his head and huffed. "Just listen to your heart-well robotic heart and the answer will come to you and based off your choice are the people you should talk to, become their friend." "Thanks Mar."
I turned around to leave when he called out, "Oh and could you wind up the music box, I've been agitated ever since it turned off." I nodded then headed out the door. "Thank you." I could hear him shuffling back into his box. I skipped into the office automatically spotting the music box, I winded it up then left the room, thinking about what he said.
'Do I want to be like this? Evil? I've only done it because I followed his rules and obeyed him.' My thoughts were cut off by shouting in the 'Game Area'. I peeked inside, seeing BonBon hovering over Billy. He kicked him in the stomach sending him flying across the room. Billy yelped as he tried to stand up. He walked over to him and punched him into the carousel. I walked in and grabbed him by the arm. "What are you doing?! Let go of me so I can finish that worthless piece of trash off!" He pushed me to the ground and kicked him in the head then stomp his arms into pieces. He walked away from him then kicked me in the side and left. I winced as I stood up going over to him. "Billy are you okay?" He couldn't speak so he shook his head. 'That's it, I've made my decision.' I picked Billy up with the pieces of his arm and ran to the Parts and Service Room.

When I appeared at the door Chica shot me a glare. "What-What are y-you doing he-here?" She scowled, folding her arms. The other four looked up at me. "Please, help Billy he's hurt." She looked at him and her expression softened. "Fine, set him down over there." She pointed to the spot next to Bonnie. I set him down, putting the arm parts on each side of them where they should be. Foxy and Freddy went over to him and began fixing him up.
"I-I don't want to b-be evil anymore." I whispered to myself while looking at the ground, Mar's words repeating in my head. I guess they must have heard because Chica and Bonnie gave me a hug. "Well if-if you don't w-want to, you-you c-can always hang out-out with u-us." Bonnie said to me and Chica nodded. "Yea good-good people and fri-friends stick toget-together." I smiled, hugging them back. "Thanks you guys. We let go when we heard metal footsteps from behind. It was Fredric. "Oh hey Chia...what are you doing here?" I turned around to face him, scratching my head. "Just hanging out with some new friends and Billy got hurt. What about you?" "Oh I come here everyday to hang out as well. Also MarMar said he wanted to talk to you." I nodded, walking out and headed to Prize Room.

I opened the door, closing it behind me. "Mar? You wanted to talk to me?" His head poked out of the already open box. "Yea, I wanted to see if Billy was okay." "Not sure he's getting fixed now. How did you..?" He chuckled, standing up in his box and dusted himself off. "I know everything, when it happened, how it happened and how it started. Could you take Bridget to see him?" I looked at him befuddled. "Who's Bridget?" A figure emerged from the shadows slowly walking towards me. It looked like Billy but more female with pink eyes, purple nose and darker pink in the stripes. "This is Bridget, Billy's sister. 'Billy has a sister?' "H-Hello." She whispered, looking at the ground. "Don't be shy, she won't bite." he reassured her. She nodded and looked up at me. "Hi, I'm Chia it's nice to meet you." I help my hand out and she reached her hand out and shook it. "Come on let's go see Billy." She grabbed my hand, holding on to it tightly as we left. "I-Is Billy going t-to be o-okay?" She asked, looking up at me with worry written all over her face.
"I'm sure of it, he's a strong little Billy." I patted her head and she smiled a small smile. I smiled back as we kept walking. I hid her behind me when I heard loud footsteps trudge from around the corner. It was BinBon and he look pissed. He glanced at me then stumped over to me. "Have you seen Balloon Girl?" I pretended I didn't know what he was talking about. "Who's Balloon Girl?" "Balloon Girl! Y'know Billy's sister?" I shook my head.
"No, I didn't know he had a sister." He huffed, backing away. "You never know anything, see ya." He mumbled under his breath, trudged away down to the Party Room. Once he was gone we continued walking on.

We finally got to the Parts and Services Room. When we got there, Billy was sitting in the corner, playing with some cards. "BILLY!" I flinched when Bridget yelled as she ran over to her brother giving him a bear hug. "H-Hey s-sis." He cringed as he tried to stand up. Foxy walked up behind him resting his metal hook on his shoulder. "Y-Ye be carefu-careful on ye legs, they-they still be s-sore." He nodded, slowly taking a few steps forward, scraping his feet across the hard tiles.
"Come on let me help you." Bridget slung Billy's arm around her shoulder taking him somewhere to rest. "Be careful out there." I yelled after them as caution. They nodded as they waved to me. I waved back. I looked up at the clock. Its 11:21, I better get to the stage, VonBon goes crazy when we're late so he makes us come early. I walked off o the Stage to be shocked by what I saw.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
------------------------------------
Cliffhanger!
I plan on continuing where I left off with Scott and Vincent later on as a present~ honhonhon so don't be mad
Anyways that's all
I'll see you all in the next chapter, Buhbye!
(Markiplier ending XD)