~Chapter 37~

Mike's P.O.V.

Jeremy. Why are you still on my mind you motherfucker? I drink bottle after bottle after bottle of whiskey and beer, but the memory of you is still printed in my brain.

Why did I have to love you so much, you bastard? I busted the top off of another whiskey bottle on the table since the beer is all gone and drank away till my hearts content though I passed the limit of that.

-"Don't play dumb with me, you bastard!"

-"Don't you DARE lie to me, you dirty pig! I loved you Mike, and I thought you loved me! You promised! After everything!...I guess I wasn't good enough for you.."

-"Don't c-come near me, you..you motherfucking jerk! I never want to see your fucking ass again!"

The last words I heard hit spit at me before he died. To me, he's dead. I don't know for sure if he'll even survive.

I chugged half the bottle down my throat almost choking on it. It left behind a tainted taste, but I didn't care.

And I'm pretty sure everything I'm saying is my drunk talking. I cracked open another bottle and let the bronze liquid slither down my throat when I hear the door open.

Must have left it unlocked. "Mike?" I glared over at the door to see Vincent and Scott in the Fazfucker uniforms.

"What *hic* t-the hell do you want?" The left the door cracked a bit walking into my house like they own it.

"We came to check on you...are you drinking?"

"No, I'm *hic* d-doing my taxes." I mumbled sarcastically taking another drink from the clear glass bottle.

"We know you're upset that Jeremy-"
"Don't fucking say *hic* t-that name around me!" I never want to hear that name again.

"We know you're upset he's in the hospital, but drinking isn't gonna solve your pain." Vincent corrected himself while trying to steal my liquor away, so I smacked his hand away and push him away from me.

"G..Go *hic* away." They finally took a hint to get the fuck out after discussing in in secret. "Fine, but we're gonna check on you later."

"I don't *hic* give a f-fuck." They glanced at me one more time before leaving. They don't have the right to tell me what to do.

They can't tell me how to feel! They don't have the right to tell me anything!!

THE ONE THEY FUCKING LOVE ISN'T IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL!!!

A bubble of rage burst out of no where making me stand up and slam my whiskey bottle on the ground.

It's Jeremy's fault. He's the reason I'm a mess! He's the reason I'm killing my lungs! He's the reason I'm a jerk!! He's the reason I left Doll!! He's the reason...I found happiness again.

NO!

I don't care about Jeremy! He can rot in hell after he dies on that hospital bed! No no no, wait what am I saying?! I'm so fucking confused!

"IT ISN'T FAIR!!!" I lifted the couch up in the air and chucked it out the window in a blind rage not realizing the damage I'll have to pay for. I picked up the TV when I caught a glimpse of an object laying on the floor.

It was a wooden statue. A wooden statue of...Me and Jeremy..holding a heart in between us with a 'J+M' on it.

I was wearing a blue sweater and my red beanie, he was wearing a green sweater, and one long yellow scarf looped around our necks.