~Chapter 31~

-------------------------------------
Scott's P.O.V.
I woke up with Vincent curled up in my arms. I smiled to myself placing a kiss his forehead then snuck out of bed.
He whimpered and groped the bed trying to grab me, but instead grabbed the pillow and hugged it.
"How cute~" I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast for us before he goes to work.
I still can't believe he didn't tell me he was blind, what's worst is he thought I would leave. Well I can't blame him they all left him like low-down dirty dogs. I growled thinking of that last part, slamming the pancake down when I flipped it. "Why did you leave and make me think you were the pillow?" asked a tired Vincent as he entered the kitchen lazily rubbing his the side of his face. "Sorry I wanted to make breakfast heh." He walked over to the counter and made some fresh coffee.

After I finished cooking, I fixed our plates then put the tools in the sink.
I sat next to Vincent and we began eating. It was rather quiet, I mean it was always quiet sometimes but this was extreme quiet, so quiet you could here a pen drop.
I put my plate in the sink and when I turned around a flash of purple was in front of me with a grin. "Jesus dude, you scared me!" He leaned close to me making our noses touch and I blushed. "What..uh, what are ya doing?" A clinking sound was made behind me then he moved away. "Just putting away my plate. Y'know you have to make it up to me for leaving too early."
Suddenly he wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my hips.
"You seem affectionate today."

"Because I love you, honeybunny~"
I smirked, patting his head and he purred like the cat he is. "So you're actually gonna stay on me all day? What about work?" He rested his chin on my shoulder. "Yes even at work, is there a problem?" I shook my head, laying on the couch and turned the tv on. "Hey what's today?" "Tuesday." I felt his grip tighten a bit. "Oh. Guess that means you don't go to work today.." I frowned while rubbing circles on his back. He heavily sighed and let go of me, curling into a ball on my stomach. OH MY GOD!! He is basically a cat turned into a toast loving human. "Are you a cat?" I asked trying to lighten the atmosphere somehow. "And what if I am?" He chuckled lightly then started humming. Scratching at my shirt, he stuck his head inside, squirming to get all the way in. "What the- Hey! You're gonna rip it!" The top button on my black and red checkered shirt popped off revealing more of my chest. "Very comfy, I love what you've done with the place." He giggled while trying to fit the rest of his body in. Is he fucking serious?

To my surprise, he fit in quite fine..kinda. "Why are you in my shirt?" I asked as if it's a normal everyday thing to ask.
He poked his head out since there was a leeway amount of space for his head now."Reasons." His knees were digging into my skin a little and his hands were cold to the touch making me shiver. I looked over at the clock to see it was 9:51. The giant bump in my shirt yawned, retreating inside. "Hey let's got to the store." "Why?" "Don't question me." I sighed then sat up after he crawled out and we went to the car, started the engine and drove to the mall near his house.
{Time Skip brought to you by the 'hang in there' cat}
We pulled into the parking lot space after finally find a spot to park in. We got out and entered the gigantic building. Wow. This mall sure does get crowded, I can barely get through the chunks of people walking side by side like some kind of teenage girl friend group in high school blocking the way.
Vincent was staring off in a costume store. Al's Costume Palace. "Something you want in there?" I touched his shoulder and he jumped, looking at me with blush all over his face.
"Um....y-yea, I'm gonna go in." He began walking in and I followed. "Okay I'll come with." He whipped around stopping me in my tracks. Hm? "No! I-I mean..I'll go alone..in there..by myself.." He's acting strange. Is he buying something he doesn't want me to see? "Uh okay..well I'm gonna walk around, maybe buy something, how about we meet up at 10:40 at the Water Fall and-"

"Sounds great see you then!" Vincent rushed off into the department to wherever the thing he was staring at was. I sighed and walked on.
I stopped by one store and got a few Panic! At The Disco shirts and a
$15 iTunes to get some songs. As I shuffled out the door, I spotted two familiar faces. Mike and Jeremy. Jogging over to them, I called to them while waving. "Hey guys!" They looked over to me and smiled. "Hey Scott what are you doing here?" "Vincent wanted to come then ditched me and went into Al's Costume Palace. We're going to meet at the Water Fall by the entrance at ten-forty."
Mike snickered then it turned into laughing. Me and Jeremy looked at him with befuddled looks. "What's so funny?" I asked, a bit agitated. Jeremy nodded to my question. "Y-Yea what i-is so funny?" "N-Nothing. Man! He's actually gonna do it." Okay what the literal hell is he talking about? "Whatever, well what are you guys doing here?" Mike kept laughing drawing attention to himself like a circus.
Jeremy just shook his head. "They were having a sale so Mike wanted to come and get whatever he could get." He stopped laughing while wiping away his tears and joined into the conversation. "So are you gonna get Vincent a gift early or wait till the last minute?" "Gift?" They looked at me with shock.
"Y'know, his birthday is on Friday. You didn't know?" His birthday was coming up?! "Why didn't anyone tell me?! I thought it was next Friday!" I started panicking. What am I gonna get him? "Calm down, we'll help you find something." "Oh thanks guys." Jeremy gasped running off into a department store. "I'll be right back! Gotta buy manga!" He hurried off inside and Mike chuckled. "Follow me."
We walked off leaving Jeremy in heaven. The store was filled with costumes, props etc. It looked like a costume shop but different.