~Chapter 27~

Previously on (House Wives) chapter 26:
I pulled away, moving down lower, licking his tip with the flat side of my tongue. He gasped, gripping my hair. "S-Scott, don't t-tease me."
-------------------
He smirked at Vincent's sudden reaction. "Why not? It's fun." Puffing a breath of hot air on his cock, he softly stroked the tip with his finger. He groaned.
"P-Please s-stop teasing m-me." Scott purposely, 'accidentally' brushed his hand against his cock. He gasped again.
" S-Scott...." He rubbed his legs against his side in eagerness for him to please him from his sudden dominance. His face tinted red as Scott stared into his eyes.

"I thought you always topped and if you haven't noticed I haven't pinned you down, so you could've made a move." His blush grew more redder. "Well I wanted you to" He chuckled as he moved off of him. "Another time." Vincent stood up from the couch and closed his zipper.

He finished drinking the soda then threw it away. "I'm taking your innocence tonight." He burst out laughing, walking down the hall. "I doubt that." Walking down the hall he looked for the room that had his stuff. 'Oh I am ravishing his insides, HARD' Vincent thought to himself while putting his faygo in the fridge. He checked the last room located at the end of the hall and Vincent followed behind him. They stepped into the room while Scott looked around until he spotted a box labeled 'clothes' "I still don't see why you just moved me into your house." The older male patted the brunette's back. "You're going to live with me and that's official, now we get to spend more time together so stop complaining." 'And more time for me to do naughty things to you that you scream so loud, the entire neighbourhood will here hehehe~.' The young male sighed stacking his boxes against the wall while getting some materials he needed.

"I guess you're right." He went the bathroom and took a quick shower then changed into his pajamas, putting them away in the box. He hopped on his mattress and closes his eyes soon falling asleep...or so he thought. A shout echoed throughout the house. "SCOTT!! HELP, HURRY!!" His eyes flew open as he nearly jumped out of his bed scrambling to Vincent's room.
"What's wrong? Are you okay? What happened?" As he reached the room all the lights were off, he stepped in, trying to see through the dark room.
"Vincent?" The door closed behind him with a 'clink'.
---Scott's P.O.V.
The door slammed shut with a 'clink'. I turned around to see Vincent standing there holding something that looked like two handcuffs. "Vincent? What's going on?" I asked with concern and worry filling my voice. He walked towards me, the sound of jiggling metal clanking as he pushed me against the bed and put a cold solid object around my wrists. "What the hell are you doing? Let me go!" I yelled while struggling to get away. He picked me up then placed me on the bed cuffing my hands to the bed's headboard. "That headboards gonna be broken when I'm done with you~" He purred in my ear while crawling on top of me, literally ripping my shirt off.
"Let me go!" "We all know that's not going happen so just enjoy the ride~"
He immediately started biting on my sweet spot harshly. I bit my lip to try and keep a moan in because I know what's gonna happen if I do...
----------------------------
Mikes P.O.V. I bet you all are angry >:)
---------------
I woke up, stretching my arms out and yawned. I looked over at a sleeping Jeremy. I smiled, leaning over to kiss his forehead, but I stopped and my smile disappeared when I saw his exposed arm, his 'bruised arm' and the patch on his shoulder from Bonfuck.
Instead I smooched him on the lips then went into the kitchen to make breakfast. I grabbed the things I needed to did shit with it.
Jeremy's P.O.V. (10 minutes later)
My eyes opened when I heard banging, crashing, cracking, and 'thumps'. I sat up seeing Mike was gone. 'Oh God.'
I got up and peered into the kitchen, Mike was covered in egg yolk, pancake mix, and raw bacon with pans on the ground along with also the yolk, egg shells, mix, and bacon, even on the walls. He looked over at me and jumped a little.
"Oh, uh hey Jere....want some cereal?" He gave a nervous smile standing still as if he made a single move, he would be eaten by a T. Rex.
"What did you do? You almost as bad at cooking as Englan-" My sentence was cut off when I felt something dripping down my face. I wiped a tiny bit of the substance with my finger examining it. it was clear, but had a little yellow on it. "Is..is this egg yolk. I looked up seeing- my god, there's egg yolk on the ceiling! "Mike, would you like to explain this?" I asked while grabbing a mop, broom, dust pan, and some Oxi Clean then handed Mike the mop. "First shake that stuff off of you." He did as so while picking the pans up.
"Next take of your shirt and pants." He blushed, covering his body with his arms. "My boyhood."
"N-Not like that, you have to c-clean t-them." I swept and up all the pancake mix off the floor, walls, and roof, getting it in my hair. He started taking his shirt off, dusting it off along with his pants then threw them in the other room. All he was wearing was his boxers, I blushed looking away while spraying the floor. "Whats wrong JereBear, you're face seems a little 'red'." He chuckled walking closer to me, resting his chin in the crook of my neck. "C-Can we j-just c-clean t-this mess y-you made?" I moved away, mopping the floor in the process. "I'm gonna go take a shower." He picked up his clothes then went away. I sighed in tiredness, grabbing the stepladder to clean the roof. Thank God it wasn't that much.

When I finished, I put everything away then went into the bedroom, picking out my uniform that was clean, the blood stuns magically disappeared. Weird. Mike wasn't in the bathroom so I set the clothes on the bed, grabbed my towel then went inside and started the water. I took off my shirt looking over my bandaged shoulder and stomach, stepping inside after making sure it was warm enough. After a few minutes I washed, rinsed, and repeated my hair then I heard the door open and footsteps on the cold tiles. "Mike?"
Mike's P.O.V.
I bit my lip trying to hold in my laughter as I snuck into the bathroom where Jeremy was currently taking a shower. I was hiding in the closet waiting for him to go in first. "Mike?" I walked closer to the shower then pulled the curtains away revealing his naked body. He blushed covering himself.
"M-Mike! W-What t-the h-heck?!" I laughed my ass off nearly falling to the floor. "I got you good." "Y-You p-pervert!" He squealed, grabbing the curtains to hide him self more. I took off the clothes I was wearing which was very much, then stepping inside.
"W-What a-are d-doing?" "Taking a shower with you, save more on water." I grinned as I grabbed the soap. He just stood there red tinted all over his face. How cute. "If you don't take a bath I'm going to have to help you~" I cooed in his ear making him shiver. "I-I can d-do i-it o-on my o-own." He mumbled, slowly scrubbing his body with a loofa, but I took it away from him and started scrubbing his back. Next I softly went over his neck and shoulder, but he still flinched from the contact then I turned him around and scrubbed his belly and he giggled a bit. "M-Mike stahp." He giggled more as I moved lower. "W-Wait M-Mike stop." He gripped my shoulders trying to push me away. My body wouldn't budge from where I was.
"Why? I'm not doing anything~" I swiftly brushed the loofa around his cock and he moaned, clutching my shoulder tightly.
Time skap sowwy •~•
After our shower, we ate a bowl of cereal then I helped Jeremy re-bandage his shoulder, neck, and stomach. "So what do we do until we go to work?" He asked while putting his hat on. I wrapped my arm around his waist, pulling him into my lap. "Well, we could cuddle and watch some tv." He blushed lightly as he smiled, snuggling into my chest. "S-Sure." "What do you wanna watch?" I grabbed the remote turning the tv on, flipping through the channels until Jeremy squealed, "S-Stop there!" I stopped it on some weird looking girl with long blonde hair, white shirt, blue skirt, and red bow fighting some weird looking dude. "Sailor Beam!" Jeremy shouted along with the tv. 'What the fuck is this?'

It wasn't long before Jeremy fell asleep on me, clutching my shirt. I smiled turning the tv off and set me phone alarm to go off at 11:20 then went to sleep myself.
---------------------------------------
Sorry if chapter was short

Animatronics coming next
Will toy Chica and toy Freddy convert to good? Will toy Bonnie get more evil and try to destroy the other animatronics out of betrayal? Will it take the Marionette possessing Jeremy to save them all? Will Balloon boy die? Can animatronics love and feel? Will the next chapter be DRAMA?!

The world may never know .~•

Toy Bonnie= BonBon or Bonfuck
Toy Chica= Chia
Toy Freddy= Fredric
Ballon Boy= Billy
Ballon Girl= Briget
Marionette= Mar / MarMar/ Mart
Everyone else is the same