~Chapter 24~

My heart sank as panic flushed over me, thinking of all the reactions he might give. 'Why would you do such a thing?!' 'What? I'm not dating anyone who would do that. I don't have the time.' 'Don't worry, I'm here for you'
'HA! Loser! I don't give a shit.'

They weren't really realistic reactions, but I couldn't help but freak out, so I tried to lie. "I-I'm j-just c-cold, i-is a-all." Mike saw right through it. "Jeremy I've known you for quite a while, I can tell when you're lying. Just tell me it's not like I'm gonna go crazy on you. It's not that big a deal, I'm just curious." I lowered my head, looking away and mumbled, "Yea, not that big a deal."

I stood up and stretched out. "I-I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I went into the room, that lead into the bathroom and locked the door shut, rolling my arm sleeve up. Opening the cabinet (;-;)I pulled out my razor that was hiding in the far back and placed it on my skin under the other almost healed scars, slowly cutting into my soft flesh, puncturing it. Tears escaped my eyes as I thought of everything people said to me years ago, their words echoing in my head. 'Die you fucking emo!' 'Faggot!' 'I wish I never married your mother and you'd never been born!!' 'Don't ever think that you have what it takes to us you pussy! Why don't you go cryin ' to ya mama oh wait that's right you don't have one.' I pushed it down deeper, the crimson liquid trailing down my arm, hot tears streamed down my face as I bit my lip, trying to keep the hurt cries and sniffles quiet.

He washed the razor off and put it back, then looked in the cabinet under the sink, searching for the arm wrap. When he found it, he snatched it out and carefully patched up his arm. The color from his skin disappeared from his body when he saw someone standing at the door with their arms crossed. Mike. "U-Uh H-Hey M-Mike, w-w-what are y-you d-doing?" He forced a small smile, trying his best not to seem suspicious. "Jeremy, what are you doing?" He asked sternly, looking straight into his eyes. He avoided eye contact by looking everywhere but him. "N-Nothing j-just washing my h-hands." He raised an eyebrow, giving an unconvinced look. "Sure was a long time for washing hands...unless, you were doing something else."
"N-Nope j-just l-like to keep myself c-clean." He turned the lights to the bathroom off. "Jer-" "Well I-I n-need t-to get by i-if you don't mind." Jeremy squeezed through the tiny space Mike left from blocking the door before he could stop him so he whipped around and gripped his arm. "Jeremy please," He pleaded "Tell me what's wrong. It feels like you're hiding something from me and that makes me feel like you don't trust me. I want to help." He felt guilty and he wanted to tell him, but he couldn't, he was afraid and scared. "I-I'm fine r-really." he struggled to get his hand free from his, but he managed to do so. "No you're not, if you were you wouldn't be lying to me or hiding. Please Jeremy, I love you and I want to help." He looked away too ashamed. Everytime Mike took a step close, he took a step back. "Why? I want to help Jeremy, PLEASE! Let me! Why do you run away?" "CANT YOU TELL?! I...I.....IM AFRAID, OKAY?! ALL THEY EVER DID WAS JUDGE AND ABUSE ME AND IM TIRED OF IT! ITS HARD TO TRUST!!" Mike flinched at his sudden screech, he never heard he shout or be this angry. "J-Jeremy I.." He stood frozen in shock. Jeremy realized how loud he screamed, feeling his heart beat faster than a rabbit, his stomach churning with a painful sizzle as he studied his face. He slowly took a step back then ran out the door, Mike chased after him calling his name. "JEREMY!" He kept running no matter how sore his feet got or how much energy he lost, he never stopped running. "JEREMY!! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Mike lost track of where he ran, looking for clues or evidence of Jeremy being somewhere. 'JereBear, where are you?'

It began to heavily rain, so Jeremy stopped and sat under a bushy tree. He hugged his knees, hiding his head, sobbing uncontrollably. 'I love Mike I really do, why can't I trust him? I want to, but I can't. I'm doing all this running and hiding because I'm weak'
He cried harder, feeling even more ashamed. The voice spoke to Jeremy, hoping to convince him. 'You can trust him, you may think you can't because of your past, but you have to let that go and live in the present.' He wiped his tears, sniffling a bit. 'Voice? Is that you? Its been so long since we've last talked' 'Yea it has, but that's not the issue, you gotta tell Mike. He's gonna find out eventually so you might as well and trust me he'll still love you'
'How can you be so sure?' The Voice sighed and cleared its throat. 'If he didn't love you he wouldn't be out looking for you, be worried, or even care enough to help you when you need it. I don't want to sound rude, but you need to get your head out the clouds, he truly loves you. I can see it when he looks at you, hugs you, and smiles at you, so stop being a mopey Jeremy and get your butt out there and find him. I hope you understand.' He slightly giggled, wiping the rest of his tears, standing up, almost falling over. 'Okay, I will when it stops raining.' 'He's out there running around in the rain, don't be a jerk Jere.' He could hear the playfulness in its voice. 'Okay. Thanks for the help...I don't even know your name.' 'Just call me Voice' 'Well thanks Voice' 'No problem, now go find Mike!' Voice hurried him in a mother-like tone. The rain lightened up a bit as he ran from under the tree and started looking around. "M-Mike!" He shouted as he looked from house to house, store to store, even stranger to stranger describing what he looked like, for hours. He started looking around the park until he spotted Mike knelt down near the pond, his hands clasped together. He heard him mumbling.

"Dear God, please bring my JereBear to me, I'll do anything to see his adorable little face again. I've searched for and wide with no luck, please I'm beg-"
"M-Mike." He said, walking closer. When he turned around his eyes flew open wide, tears threatening to fall, which they did as he quickly stood up, running over to Jeremy hugging him tightly. "Jeremy! You're ok, I was so worried! Thank God, I thought I would never see you again." He hugged back, hiding his face in his arms. "M-Mike, I-I'm s-sorry I p-put y-you t-through t-this. I only c-cause you t-trouble." He trembled, sniffling every five seconds. "No you don't Jeremy, come on let's go home we need to change before we catch a cold." He nodded letting go of him then held Mike's hand. He looked down at him and smiled, gripping his hand as they walked back home.

Skip........................(;-;)

Jeremy removed his green sweater as we entered the house and put it in the room to let it dry. I hugged him from behind, feeling him tense up, but he soon relaxed after he came back into the living room. "Please tell me." I pleaded, resting my chin on his shoulder. What is he hiding that would make him do all of this? "Okay," His soft voice whispered, "I-I'll t-tell you." He moved to the couch and sat, a white wrap was on his left arm. I sat next to him, he removed it slowly which created suspense that made me feeling nervous for some reason. He threw the wrap on the ground and revealed his arm. There were scars, new and old, on his arm and some looked like he re-cut on them. I lunged at him, giving him the tightest hug I could. I wanted him to know I was there for him and that he was safe now. "Why Jeremy?" Was all I could muster out. "B-Because m-my life i-is t-terrible and I-I want t-to d-die." How could he think such things? "You can't die," I muttered, "I love you and I need you. My life would be meaningless without you. Don't ever say those things about yourself because they're not true and they never will be. Jeremy you're perfect just the way you are, you're Gods little angel from heaven sent down to earth to spread joy and love to people, to me, and everyone else." He looked down, but I could see a little smile on his face. "You're so s-sweet M-Mike, I d-don't d-deserve you." I picked him up and cradled him in my arms cause he's my little baby. "I'm the one that doesn't deserve you, yet I still have you because I know you love me too, but not as much as I love you." I said in a teasing-like way. He smiled more. "I-I l-love you t-too M-Mike." He whispered. I kissed his forehead, hugging him to my chest. "H-How long are you g-gonna keep holding me l-like this?" Blush was forming on his cheeks. "Forever, I'm never gonna let you go." I chuckled, pecking his cheeks. "Its getting late, we should go to bed." He wrapped his arms around my neck as I stood up, afraid that I was going to drop him. We changed into our pajamas then lay down for bed. I pulled him into a warm embrace. "Goodnight JereBear." I kissed his forehead before he spoke. "G-Goodnight M-Mike." He gripped my shirt, coming closer to me. I smiled as I fell asleep with my little prince, only I can have.
-------------------------------------
(A) is coming soon~
*pterodactyl screech* Now time for some drama >:D hue hue hue