Special Chapter : Miku Route - Fin.

"After that, you're pretty much free to decorate as you see fit!"

Daisuke beamed as Miku looked at the cake she baked in awe.

Daisuke took a step back and looked at Miku proudly as he stood with his hands behind his back.

She stayed quiet as she continued to observe the desert, shocked that even she was able to create such a piece.  After a while, she decided to look at the very person who guided her on this mission and blushed as her mouth was left slightly agape at the boy in front of her, who was smiling ear-to-ear.

Daisuke's smile stayed on his face as he tilted his head.  Miku had been staring at him for quite a while.

"What's up?"

Miku jumped as she awoke from her seemingly daydreaming state and looked at him with her eyes widened, blush growing deeper.

"N-No, it's nothing..."

His smile grew once more as he showed off his eye-smiles and let out a soft chuckle.

"Is that so?  I'm glad."

Miku grew more flustered as she moved to hide her face from the boy.

"U-Um...Tokugawa-san..."

"Hm?"

"Thank you."

His eyes widened as he noticed Miku's ears getting red as his own face started to heat up after the realization.

"Y-Yeah.  No problem."

He looked down at the floor as he struggled to contain his happiness.  His happiness was short lived, however, as he remembered the events that happened a few months ago:  Fuutarou rejecting Miku, Nino, and Ichika.

His smile soon grew to be a somewhat sorrowful one.

'This is all I can do for her...'

He softly sighed as he stared out the window, not realizing that Miku noticed and watched him as he leaned on the kitchen counter.

~

"E-Eh?!"

"Seriously?  You seriously never noticed?"

Miku sat there with a dumbfounded face as Itsuki and Nino looked at her with a deadpan of sorts.

"W-Was it something I should've noticed?!"

Nino and Itsuki facepalmed as Miku's worry grew.  

"W-Wait...since when did he...l-like me?"

"Well, he loved-"

Miku flinched and flushed at the mention of the L word.

"- you since we were in middle school."

Her eyebrows furrowed as she was confused.

"Middle school...?"

Itsuki smiled as she adjusted her glasses.  

"Yup.  Do you remember that time you lost your headphones at the hospital when we were getting our vaccines?  You told us you met a boy who helped you out at that time.  That boy...was Tokugawa-kun."

Miku's eyes widened as she covered her mouth with her hand.

"T-That shota back then...?!"

Nino's eyes narrowed as she leaned on her palm on the table the three were sitting at.

"Shota?  That's pretty rude."

Miku's heart raced as she looked back at the time when she supposedly first met Daisuke.