Chapter 28 : Welcome, Third-Years!

APRIL 2. 2018.

Daisuke and Fuutarou were currently on their way to school, with Fuutarou updating Daisuke on the Nakano's whereabouts.

"Miku and Nino took a job interview at Revival?! What about Iori?!"

Daisuke began moping his way to school, deeply scowling and upset that they didn't want to work at his place.

'Love is cruel...and Nino- I'm your friend, you know?! You could've gotten the job without an interview...'

"Uh...Tokugawa?"

"...hm?"

"You're crying."

"No I'm not, you are!"

~

"Haaaa...."

A certain rabbit sighed while he rested his head on his hand.

"It's enough that they look the same, but did they have to be in the same class as me?"

The boy to his left chuckled as Fuutarou turned to face Daisuke.

"I don't think it'll be too bad, actually. Don't you think it'll light our school lives up a bit?"

Fuutarou scoffed.

"I think they've already brightened up my days enough."

Daisuke let out a light sigh as he turned to see their classmates crowding the quintuplets.

"It's pretty amazing how all seven of us ended up in the same class, though."

He didn't hear a response, and when he turned around, he saw an empty space. And when he turned back to the quintuplets, he saw Fuutarou bluntly make his way through the crowd and out of the classroom.

Daisuke let out a small laugh before he felt a pat on his shoulder, and turned to find Jun.

"Oh, Jun!"

"Yo, Daisuke. It seems that we're finally in the same class."

Daisuke nodded. "It's about time. I was gonna riot if we weren't!"

He stated while flexing one of his arms while patting it with his opposite hand.

"Say, Daisuke...you seem to be friends with that guy who just cut through the crowd."

"Yeah, I am. That's how he usually is, but I can say for sure he's not a bad guy, if that's what you're worried about."

Jun nodded with a bright smile. "I see. That's good to hear, then."

~

The homeroom teacher finally arrived and was making his statements, while Daisuke sat there with his cheek resting on a hand as he looked to the front of the classroom.

"You're all third-years starting today. As seniors, you need to behave in a way that inspires your underclassmen to..."

Daisuke saw him pause and raise his eyebrows, before turning around to find...Yotsuba, standing with her hand raised.

"...Yes?"

"I'm announcing my bid for the position of class representative!"

'...?'

Daisuke deadpanned as Fuutarou face palmed.

"What? No one asked yet."

He saw Yotsuba put her hands together. "Please, I'm begging!"