Chapter 34 : The Kyoto Field Trip (Season 2 Finale Final Part)

MAY 5.  2018.

"You told me to watch where I was going...you should pay more attention to your surroundings too, Fuutarou."

Miku was currently in the changing room, as Fuutarou waited outside.

"I told you, I'm sorry. I'll apologize to the staff, you get changed."

Miku let out a hum of approval before she heard his footsteps walk away from her. As she thought about how they were interacting, she couldn't help but let out a small smile.

'Before we knew it, we were talking like normal again. It's strange, given everything that's happened, it's like I stop worrying about silly things when I'm with him.'

She stripped herself of the samurai clothing, and she looked at herself in the mirror.

'Like the fact that I'm even soaked all the way down to my underwear...'

With perfect timing, a 'worker' slid a bag under the curtain, with label 'Please use this if you're in need.'

She picked up the bag, and remembered it being a bag from an underwear shop.

'What is...eh?!'

When she pulled out the underwear out of the bag, instead of being something more tame or plain, it ended up being a really seductive pair of lingerie.

'What were the staff thinking...'

Meanwhile...

"Hmph..."

A pouty Itsuki made her way back to her sisters, as Yotsuba thanked her for having a pair of underwear ready.

"Thank goodness you had a pair, Itsuki!"

Though Yotsuba was enthusiastic, Ichika sweat dropped as she pondered something.

"Why did you have such seductive underwear?"

Itsuki quickly blurted out, "I thought I might have needed it in an emergency!"

While Yotsuba laughed it off and comforted her, Ichika only continued to look at her youngest sister amusingly, before she noticed that her eyes suddenly shifted to the side. When she looked in that same direction, she noticed that she was glancing at Daisuke, who was sitting on a bench as Nino scolded him.

Ichika gasped before she looked at Itsuki with wide eyes. She eventually let out a small smirk as she continued to stare at her.

'Well that's interesting...'

"Daisuke's a good choice."

"EH?!"

Itsuki suddenly erupted and then subsequently flattened as Ichika laughed teasingly.

"Just kidding~"

Itsuki pouted as Yotsuba stood there with question marks over her head, unsure about what the interaction meant.

The group soon rejoined with each other before continuing to follow Fuutarou and Miku. From their perspective they saw the two walking together, now back in their school uniforms, and Miku blushing brightly as she fidgeted from side to side.

"Why is she being so jumpy...?"

Daisuke muttered, and without him realizing, Itsuki brightly blushed behind him, but said nothing.

"What's wrong, Miku?"

The group leaned in to listen in on their conversation.

Miku's blush intensified as she got even more shaky.