Epilogue

5 Years Later...

"Ugh..."

Our protagonist groaned as he sat up, stretching as he remembered the night before. Speaking of the night before, he lightly massaged his bare right shoulder as he looked to his left.

To his left lay his beautiful lover, and he gently placed his hand on her cheek as he looked at her, ever so adoringly.

"I love you, Itsuki." He gently whispered to himself as he laid a soft kiss on her forehead. She let out a soft moan as her eyes fluttered opened, and she looked up at him.

"Daisuke...?"

At the mention of his name, Daisuke smiled as he gently rubbed her head.

"Good morning."

Itsuki smiled brightly as she pushed her head into his hand.

"Good morning!"

The two stayed there quietly before Itsuki finally decided to sit up and rubbed her eyes. She directed a question to Daisuke.

"What time is it Daisuke?"

"10:21."

She hummed before gasping.

"Daisuke! We're going to be late!"

She exclaimed before leaving the bed in a hurry. She grabbed her towel and quickly rushed to the bathroom, leaving Daisuke a blushing mess as he covered his eyes.

'Beautiful...'

~

"Phew~ I'm finally back..."

A young lady donning sunglasses and a very expensive outfit said as she looked at her surroundings.

"This country is still the same as always..."

She smiled to herself.

"I'm back, Japan!"

She giggled to herself before she heard a deep voice call for her.

"Yo!"

She turned to see Daisuke, wearing ripped jeans, a plain black t-shirt, with another black long-sleeve shirt waving her over.

'Ah, it's Daisuke-kun!'

She looked at the figure to his left, wearing a white turtleneck sweater and a skirt, before grinning widely.

"Oh! Thanks for coming to get me, Daisuke-kun, Itsuki-chan!"

Itsuki panicked before bringing a finger to her lips.

"Ichika, shh! Y-You're famous, so keep it down!"

Ichika giggled while Daisuke put her carriage in his car.

"How's work treating you, anyway?" Daisuke asked as he put the last of her stuff away.

"It's been going well...I'm still not sure about my intonation, though."

Itsuki furrowed her eyebrows before bringing an intimidating finger up.

"Ichika, it's 'in-tow-nei-shn."

Ichika let out a soft smile.

"You're quite strict, aren't you Itsuki-chan~"

Itsuki tilted her head as she held her glasses up to her face.

"Well, I am a teacher after all."

Both Daisuke and Ichika smiled at the statement, knowing the young woman had worked extremely hard to achieve her goals.