Chapter 0.5 : Tokugawa Daisuke Profile!

Tokugawa Daisuke (L/N, F/N.  Most, if not all names, will be using this format)

- First name means "great helper," last name 'Tokugawa' taken from Tokugawa Ieyasu, popular figure from the Sengoku period.

- D.O.B: February 14, 2001, story starts in September 2017, so he is 16 at the beginning of the story.

- Height : 174cm (5'8")

- Weight : 65kg (143lbs.)

- Class 2-5.

- Lives with his mother and younger sister.  Family owns a bakery (Iori) that has been closed due to the passing of its owner, Daisuke's dad.

- Works part-time at Café Leblanc (small nod towards the P5 series).

- He is someone who is easy to talk to.  Has the tendency to worry about friends and always remembers to encourage them.

LOOKS : 

Originally Miyamura from 'Horimiya,' changed design to fit how I wanted Daisuke to look

Originally Miyamura from 'Horimiya,' changed design to fit how I wanted Daisuke to look. Flipped eye color to Hori's.

Honestly, there's gonna be a lot of things from Horimiya in this story, I've recently finished the manga, so that might be a huge reason why.

Also, in case you haven't noticed in the prologue, what the pair was looking for was seemingly cut off. This is on purpose. The two characters in the scene know what they're searching for, you, as the reader do not. All will be revealed with time.