Chapter 0 : The Meeting Between Two Hearts

(picture found on r/5ToubunNoHanayome, posted by u/kmlshblr)

NOVEMBER 20.  2015.

Swoosh~

The wind blows in a small hospital garden.  A small boy can be seen sitting at the garden's bench, surrounded by cherry blossom trees.  The boy seemed to be unnerved about something and was only looking down, at his hands on his lap.

"Excuse me..."

The young boy flinches at the sudden voice and looks up to see a girl, around his age, looking at him expectantly, with her mouth in a frown.  The boy only continued to stare at the girl, confused about whether or not he was the one she was talking to.

"A-Are you talking to me?" 

The girl only tilted her head.  "Who else would I be talking to?"

He lightly blushes in embarrassment before responding.  "Right, sorry.  Did you need me for something?"  

"I lost something very important to me, so I was going around trying to see where I left it...have you seen something just laying around?"

The boy could only furrow his eyebrows.  "I wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings when I was walking here.  What did you lose?"

The girl hums before nodding her head.  "I lost my-"

A strong wind prevents the boy from hearing the rest of her sentence.  He brushes some cherry blossom petals from his hair before looking back to the girl, only to stare at her wide eyed for a few moments.  He eventually snaps out of his thoughts before asking her to repeat herself.

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that?"

The girl pouts.  "Didn't you hear me the first time?  I said I lost my--" 

The boy seemed to hear what she lost this time around, and smiled in understanding.  "Of course.  I'll be glad to help you find it, if you'd like."

She lightly smiles, seeming to be relieved that he agreed to help.  "Thank you."

"My name is Tokugawa Daisuke.  Nice to meet you!" He introduces himself.

"Nice to meet you.  My name is Nakano-"

GONG!

The girl and everything around him seemed to disappear as a bright light enveloped everything around him.  Another voice suddenly spoke to him, and it was one he immediately recognized...

"Onii-chan, you're going to be late!"