"okay." i nodded my head.

-

i'd waited on the bed thinking for what felt like hours. i heard the loud metal door creak open, i instantly shot my head up checking who came into the room.

"i didn't know you'd be in here." bellamy cleared his throat as he set some of his things down.

"i see your apart of the guard again." i look at his uniform.

"pike recruited me today." he looked down. we stayed silent for a few minutes till i spoke up. "why? why did you do it?" i furrowed my brows.

"you wouldn't understand." he looked at me with a blank expression.

"oh, really? bell, why can't you just tell me what's wrong. nowadays i feel like i don't even know who you are." my voice grew louder.

"i'm still the person you met on that dropship." he came closer to me.

"no, bell. you're not." i shook my head.

"athena, i promised those people id save their lives and now they are dead, because of me!" his voice cracked.

"all i do is hurt people, and i just don't wanna hurt you or the babies." he said as a tear fell down his face.

"no, bell. you don't and you won't." i realize the pain he was in and instead of yelling at him and releasing all my anger out on him, i'd decided that i'd comfort him.

"i killed innocent people. and i— i told pike he took it too far. he just wouldn't listen." i pulled bellamy into a hug and let him cry into my shoulder.

"it's okay, bell. i love you." i told him as i rubbed his back.

"i love you more." he pulled away and kissed my lips.

"i love you so much, athena." he continued to kiss me repeatedly. his hands traveled up my waist and he took off my shirt. i then pull up his shirt and kiss him again.

-

"grounders, on your feet! line up now!" a guard took a blanket off one of our patients.

"go!" another guard pushed a grounder towards the exist. "now!"

"what are you doing? these are sick people." i heard my mother speak to pike. i walked up to her to stand by her side. "you can't just throw them out into the cold!" she pointed towards the grounders.

"we're not. they're being interned." pike crossed his arms. i looked at bellamy beside, making a "please do something" face but he just stood there with a straight face.

"what?" my mother questioned him.

"out of my way!" lincoln yelled as he came up to us.

"lincoln, you don't want to be here right now." bellamy finally spoke up. lincoln came closer to us with a face of despair.

"we asked them to come here." he stood tall.

"we can't spare the supplies." pike looked at him.

"come on." a guard grabbed one of our most weakest patient, trying to get her out of bed.

"denae." lincoln walked up to the weak women.

"lincoln, no." my mom tried to stop him, as one of pikes man put his hand on his gun, warning lincoln. the girl grunts as she tries to get out of the bed.

"she's too sick to move." lincoln gritted through his teeth. "looks like she's moving just fine to me." the guy told him.

"gillmer, back off." bellamy walked up to them. "jackson, why did you bring him here?" bellamy went up to jackson.

the girl then falls to her knees as she moans in pain. i try to run up to her aid but gillmer and lincoln broke out in a fight. lincoln dropped the man to the floor and punched him multiple times in the face.

"lincoln—" bellamy went up to him but got knocked out by lincoln. bellamy then got up and went face to face with lincoln.

"lincoln." i spoke, trying to stop this feud. "lincoln!" my mother yelled even louder. the both of the switch their attention to the girl on the ground having a gun pointed to her head by pike. i backed up slowly away from the girl.

"he goes with them." pike looked at lincoln. "take him." he motioned the guards to lincoln. the guards then took lincoln and put him in cuffs.

"sorry we had to do this the hard way." pike said. i turned around and look at him with a smug look on my face. i walked out and looked bellamy up and down.

-

my mother, kane, and i awaited clarke and octavia to come back so they can escape and leave safely.

"mom? athena?" the blonde tan up to us and hugged us.

"we know what happened. we know what pike did." my mother said fast. "is there anything we can do to prevent a retaliation?" she asked clarke.

"abby, hurry." kane rushed her.

"we came here to give them pike." octavia told us.

"he's the duly elected chancellor. our people knew what they were voting for. besides, he has the guards and all the guns. can't get close to him." kane looked at us.

"and that's not the way we do things." abby spoke up. "then maybe it's time we changed the way we do things." octavia said.

"security breach. lockdown commencing." a announcement was heard. we all quickly looked at each other.

"you two need to go. now!" i yelled at them.

"what about lincoln?" octavia asked.

"you want to help him? do it from the outside. with this. the range isn't grate. stay close and wait for me to contact you. go!" kane gave her a radio. octavia went through the small crawl space and clarke followed behind.

"come with me." clarke turned around to us.

"we wish we could, but we can't." i whispered. "may we meet again." my placed her hands on clarkes face. they both nodded and clarke left, as we quickly shut the entrance.