Partners - Part Two

The minute the director had called a break in the shoot, Arthit struggled to pull away from his partner but was held firmly in place by Kongpob. Why did the damn boy have to be this strong, Arthit thought to himself but relented to the fact that he was going to have be kissed till Kongpob was satisfied. 

Which didn’t happen till a couple minutes later when Arthit was fully flushed red and his lips raw and sore. 

“I’m not going to say this twice. You are not allowed to enjoy yourself without me. Your pleasure is mine and mine alone, you hear?” Kongpob growled breathily into his ear before princess-carrying him to their resting bed while John and Tod took over the main area. 

Stunned, Arthit could do nothing other than let out a small yelp while clinging on for dear life. Just as he was dropped, strangely gently upon the bed, he pinched Kongpob’s nipple but only earned a glare from the other.

“I mean it Phi.” Kongpob stated, before cuddling in with him, pulling the blankets over him. 

Damn this possessive guy. Arthit rolled his eyes. 

“You were bullying me. Don’t deny it.” 

“You’re very cute when you’re angry, I couldn’t help it.”

“Kongpob! I can’t believe you’re not even going to apologise,” Arthit grumbled, turning so that Kongpob no longer had a view of him. He didn’t deserve it right now since he just deprived him of an orgasm. 

The not so distant moans and groans soon ensued and Arthit rolled his eyes yet again. “Why does he even have to do that?” He thought out loud. 

“Because not everyone is naturally enticing like you,” Kongpob mused, as he softly nibbled on Arthit’s shoulders. They were so soft and delectable. How did he get this lucky?

Lifting his eyes to glance at the other couple now busy making out and stroking each other, Kongpob became enraged when he noticed that John was eyeing Arthit. The nerve of that guy. It was clear what was on John’s mind. The one he wanted was in his arms and there was no way in hell Kongpob was going to let someone of the likes of John have Arthit. 

He had heard the rumours that were going around, that John was the one who had pitched the idea for this duo work. He had already tried asking for a change in partner but was rejected immediately by their company managers. The contract that they had was solid. No one could ever request for either of them to be their partners. Even if there wasn’t the contract, Kongpob would have fought tooth and nail to make sure it didn’t happen. 

John was a real piece of work. 

Kongpob glared at the other man who was still eyeing his partner as though he was a prime cut of steak. He scoffed, John was practically drooling over Arthit by now. Scooping Arthit into his arms, he flipped the older man over easily so that he was now lying on top of him.

“Wh-What are you doing!”

“Taking a good look at my handsome partner.” Kongpob smiled. Then, he brought his hands up to Arthit’s tush and squeezed. “So very handsome.”

Arthit blushed bright red, what was with Kongpob today? He wasn’t usually like this. Arthit dropped a light peck on his lips. “Glad that you know it. So stop bullying me.”

“Mm.. Can’t help it when you look like that.”

Arthit buried his face in Kongpob’s neck, nuzzling into it. Sometimes, just sometimes, he wondered what it would be like to date the younger man. They had never really spoken about their personal lives like that, Arthit belatedly realised he didn’t even know if Kongpob was seeing anyone. He just naturally assumed that since he was in this line of work, he was single like him.