Chapter 6 - Failed Attempt

Start from the beginning

"Grazie." I say thanking him.

"Prego." He says.

We sit there for a while as Enzo holds me. I've always been able to trust him. No matter what. He's my best friend.

After letting me cry a little more I finally tell Enzo everything that happened.

"I feel so embarrassed about the entire situation." I say being honest.

"He should be the embarrassed one. He should be embarrassed, because a woman as stunning as you offered him sex of a life time, and he actually said no. I mean not a lot of women can't even handle what you want, and he's turning it down."

"It wasn't even that bad, at least no where near the level of things you do." I tell him.

"But that's what you want right? A dominant?"

"I think it's something I want to explore." I say quietly.

"Well what are you going to do about Alex? Are you going to end the engagement?"

"I think that's what's best for the both of us." I just nod. I let out a bitter laugh.

"I can't believe he left, because he doesn't want to have sex with me."

"No he left because his dick is too small, and soft for you." He tells me sternly. I let a small laugh escape me.

"You can stay here tonight." He says.

"Thank you Enzo."

"No problem."

Before we can exchange anymore words, Vincent comes storming into the room.

"Boss someones is in the house." He says, and Enzo immediately stands up.

"Get Gianni out." He says. Vincent comes to my side, but I step away from him.

"No, I'm staying here." I say.

"I wasn't asking Andrea!" Enzo barks in my face.

"Me neither Lorenzo." I bite back at him. I don't have time for his sudden hero complex.

Enzo starts to walk downstairs, and Vincent grabs my arm leading me to the back door. Once we make it to the living room I stop walking, standing beside Enzo instead of leaving. Enzo shoots me a glare.

Next thing you know we hear gun shots. I quickly duck, and I grab the gun that Enzo has hidden under the coffee table.

Once I have the gun I aim for the top of the stairs, and I shoot. Somebody tumbles down the stairs, and it's very obvious they're no longer alive by their lack of movement, and puddle of blood.

"I just saved your ass." I say to Enzo.

"Take care of this Vince." He says, and anger drips off of his every word.

"You come with me." He says, and I furrow my brows at his tone.

Enzo grabs me by the arm, and drags me upstairs. Once we reach his bedroom he slams the door shut.

"Don't you ever fucking disobey me like that again! You could've died!" He yells at me.

"I saved your ass, and-"

He cuts me of when he takes my arms again dragging me over to the bed. He sits down, and he pulls me over his knee. Enzo starts to pull my leggings down.

"Enzo what are you doing?!" I say trying to get up. He holds me down continuing to take them off.

I go to speak again, but I'm cut off when Enzo's hand comes down heavily on my ass. A surprised yelp leaves my mouth at the stinging sensation that sends shock waves running up my spine.

"Enzo-"

"Shut up." He says smacking me again.

I go quiet as he slaps my ass harder. He slaps again, and I whimper biting down on my lip knowing that my ass is probably burning red.

"This is for not listening to me." He says, and he slaps my ass again. At this point it's beginning to sting, but Enzo doesn't stop.

He gives me one more slap, and it's the hardest out of all of them. I sit there bent over his knee without saying a word.

I feel Enzo slips his hands between my legs. I don't know what to do, or how to feel. We have never done anything like this. Ever.

Yet a find myself giving into his touch. I shouldn't like this as much as I do.

"Bad girl." He says when his hand brushes over my pussy through my underwear.

"What?" I say confused.

"Only bad girls get this wet from a spanking." He says.

"Get up." He orders me.

I stand up, pulling my leggings back up. My eyes catch Enzo's. He's never looked at me the way he is now. With desire, like he wants me. Really wants me. It feels strange to have his attention like this. Although I don't exactly dislike it.

"Never do that again." He says before leaving the room.

I stand there for a couple of seconds thinking about what just happened. I go downstairs, and I hear noise coming from the room.

I walk over to the door, and I hear loud grunts coming from the inside. I find myself biting my lip.

I need to go home, and how did he get someone here so quickly?