Chapter 100

The waiting room is small, and the space is slightly crowded when guests and staff come in.

Almost everyone present saw Qi Linqing at first sight.

He is too tall, a height of 1.9 meters tall stands out among the crowd.

I don't know who said, "Lei Cheng is even shorter than him."

Everyone looked at Lei Cheng, and then at Qi Linqing.

Lei Cheng stood half a meter away from Linqing.

He is a retired national athlete who won the Olympic archery gold medal in the previous two years. He is very popular with his 1.8-meter height and relatively hard-line features. Brands such as Niumeng Milk and Baoyi Mineral Water are endorsed, and they are well-known.

Due to years of exercise, Lei Cheng is full of muscles, and he is a big man when he stops there.

Qi Lele and him are in the same frame as the dwarf and the Hulk, and the contrast is tragic.

A total of 12 guests were present. In addition to athlete Lei Cheng and model Xu Yuqiu, there were also Internet celebrity writers, hosts, stars, movie actors, etc...

To be invited to appear in a love variety show, everyone has one thing in common-they look good.

But everyone found that Qi Linqing was not inferior to them.

Simple shirts and trousers outline the perfect figure with wide shoulders and narrow waist-he looks more like a model than another model guest Xu Yuqiu.

There is also that handsome face with deep facial features, I don't know if it is the reason for the prolonged transformation period from juvenile to youth-he has already left Qi Lele far away in terms of the value of his face.

The field clerk whispered to the female partner next to him: "I remember he was obviously weak and windy like a bamboo pole in "Deformation Meter" before, and now he has changed too much!"

The girl didn't reply, staring at Qi Linqing intently.

She felt that she had been so handsome by the other party that she had lost her normal language function.

...

Before the operation of the camera.

The director smiled and clapped his hands: "Welcome to "Heartbeat Signal"!"

"This show is exclusively sponsored by Niumeng Dairy. We don't produce milk. We are just porters of dairy cows."

"Let's start the first link-the ice-breaking activity. Please introduce yourself and get to know each other."

Twelve guests introduced themselves in order.

Among them are many acquaintances of Qi Linqing.

The first pair: Art Director Fu Wen × Lai Ze

The second pair: Gan Yishan × girlfriend Ye Runan.

After Gan Yishan participated in "The Great Painter of China", her fame skyrocketed, and a group of female fans even spontaneously established a support club. And Ye Runan is a painter with millions of ins fans, and she is also quite well-known.

As the only female CP present, the two were specially invited by the program group.

The third pair: athlete Lei Cheng × model Xu Yuqiu

Fourth pair: Internet celebrity writer Xing Leyue × Mango Channel host Mao Hong

The fifth pair: Qi Lele × Fu Hanri