Chapter 29

When the cakes and gifts were delivered to Qi's house, Qi Linqing was practicing drawing in the study.

Yan Qiongfang knocked on the door carefully.

After a while, the door opened.

Qi Linqing looked at her and said, "What's the matter?"

Yan Qiongfang's gaze fell on the black ink marks on the boy's wrist, and for the first time she felt that it was her own problem.

She didn't even know that her own son knew Chinese painting.

"Supper is ready," Yan Qiongfang said warmly: "Your brother bought you a cake to celebrate. Come down and eat."

Qi Linqing shook his mind for a moment, and then realized that the elder brother in her mouth was Qi Yingjun.

"good."

He turned around and went to the bathroom first, carefully washing his hands with some soap.

The cold water rushed through the fingertips.

For a long while.

He turned off the faucet and removed the towel from the shelf to clean the water stains.

Qi Linqing raised his head and looked at the strange but familiar face in his glasses, and walked out casually.

...

The bedroom next door.

Qi Lele just hurried home from the crew of "Tang Yue Fengyun".

He was exhausted, but he was still very awake, so he simply lay on the bed and turned on his phone to scan Weibo.

Today, because of Qi Linqing's award, he was mentioned in the hot search.

Fortunately, he was praised.

Although he praised Qi Linqing's appearance more...

He pursed his lips unconsciously.

While reading the comments, Qi Lele suddenly felt a sudden jump on his right eyelid.

He put down the phone, and an ominous premonition was inexplicably in his heart.

Qi Lele quickly turned over and got out of bed and opened the closet.

The painting inside is really missing!

His pupils shrank suddenly, and he almost stopped breathing.

Was his first reaction discovered by Qi Linqing?

Then the other party will inevitably file a complaint with parents.

Boom boom boom.

There was a knock on the door.

Qi Lele hesitated and went to open the door.

After seeing Yan Qiongfang's friendly smile outside the door, he breathed a sigh of relief.

It seems that parents don't know yet.

Yan Qiongfang has a beaming look: "Lele, hurry up and eat, and celebrate your brother winning the grand prize tonight!"

"Yeah." He also smiled. Close the door and go out.

At the dinner table, the whole family is already sitting.

As always, Qi Linqing had no expression on his face and only ate seriously.

Qi Yingjun loosened his tie, looked up and saw Qi Lele, his eyes dodge a little.