Chapter 54

A student's work can be praised by the principal of the studio personally, indicating that he is excellent.

Qi Linqing was able to paint well in a few days after learning to sketch and gouache, which shows that he is a genius.

And now his painting skills are even better than the professional teachers who have been immersed in art exams for many years...This is already the point of enchanting.

All the teachers present were shocked and they couldn't talk from ear to ear.

Even if Han Shi has repeatedly assured that Qi Linqing is definitely a beginner in Western painting, they can't believe the facts in front of them.

It's incredible.

"So what should I call Qi Linqing, an exceptionally talented art genius?" one of the teachers murmured.

"How did he do it? He can paint better than Pan Xuehai..."

"I definitely don't believe he is a beginner."

Pan Xuehai: "..."

He actually became a tool for these teachers to compare with Qi Linqing.

Han Shi sighed and said, "Believe it or not."

Anyway, Han Shi didn't think that Qi Linqing would be the kind of person who deliberately concealed his painting skills in order to be assigned to Class D.

Female Sketch Teacher of Class A: "I heard that Qi Linqing and classmate Zhong Chen from Class D are a pair? Could it be for classmate Zhong..."

She left behind a fascinating introduction.

Qi Linqing drops Class D for love.

Everyone felt that this might be the case, and they all agreed.

Pan Xuehai pushed Han Shi, and asked in a low voice, "Is that what happened?"

Han Shi: "...how is it possible?!"

During this period of time, Han Shi feels that Qi Linqing is definitely not a person who can fall in love.

The child is very calm and has a passion and perseverance for painting.

He knew exactly what he wanted.

The painting of Qi Linqing was carefully rolled up and put into the bottom of the office box after Pan Xuehai was about to come.

Regardless of whether Qi Linqing has concealed his time limit for studying Western painting, with the talent of the other party, the future is absolutely promising, so he first collects it as a respect.

There was no rumor about this matter, and it only became a hot topic for teachers to discuss privately for a few days.

Qi Linqing didn't know that his painting level was higher than Pan Xuehai's.

In the next few days, he actively asked Pan Xuehai for advice in class: "Teacher, how should this **** be adjusted better?"

"Teacher, do you think I can handle the details of the halo like this?"

Pan Xuehai: "..."

This embarrassment immediately tied me up.

He really wanted to ask Qi Linqing, my child, what are your misunderstandings about your own strength?

You can be my teacher anymore!

Seeing Qi Linqing's serious expression of asking for advice, Pan Xuehai could only answer with difficulty: